Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Better Start Explaining.

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 3 - Better Start Explaining.

Chapter 3 - Better Start Explaining.
It was...Him...and Seifer.Together.Hugging.I pretended to be asleep still, but I don't think anyone could've stayed asleep from what came next."WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"Hayner was not happy...I slowly lifted my head and gave him a 'What?' look.He was blushing I could tell, even though he tried to hide it.

"What is the meaning of this Haylen!!"Okay, my brother was not happy one bit.It was a good thing Mom wore earplugs when she went to sleep, she learned from our first late night yell session."Um...a picture?"I said innocently.

He gave me a glare,"You are such a smartass."I just gave him a smile, now I was the Cheshire Cat."The truth Haylen.The TRUTH."I sighed, I knew he would either yell at me some more which I hate, or hit me THEN yell."Well...ya see.I kinda think that...you and..."Hayner's eyes went big,"Are you saying that me and S-Seifer make a c-c-..."he couldn't say the last two words so I did for him."Cute couple?""YES!Why would you think that?!"

I didn't know for sure myself really, all I knew was that they looked cute together and fighted like a married couple!"You two fight ALL the time, also you get REAL jeleous when he's around girls OR boys!I know these things Hayner, even though I don't really care for it!"I crossed my arms and pouted.

Hayner knew that what I said was true.Whenever a girl went up to Seifer and started flirting his fist clenched together and he got real pissed, same with a boy except for the flirting, they didn't do that.Everyday he was always in Seifer's face and when he wasn't he was scowling at him from a far.

He blushed a bit more, I figured he had just thought of what I just said.He shook his head,"I-I don't like that stuck up misty eyed, blonde haired...totaly hot gu-!Ugh!!!I don't like him!!"'Mhhmmm, just like you
don't

like hanging with your friends.'I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.He had mainly just said that he was hot a couple of seconds ago.

"Come on Hayner!You know you like him!"Hayner just kept shaking his head."No no no no!"He left from just a bit of red to a lot!"F-forget it!I'm getting some sleep!"He put down the picture and stomped out.I sighed again,"Mom, be happy that you have earplugs...you have truly learned."

Hayner had slept in, but he didn't worry since it was Saturday.He walked down the stairs lazily, but not to where he would fall down them.He was still in his PJs which were just his pajama bottoms which were black with the same symbol that was on Seifer's hat repeated on them.He was rubbing his eyes trying to adjust to the bright light.

He yawned,"Mournin' everyone."he still had his eyes closed."We're in here Hayner!"I shouted from the side of the dining/kitchen area, we had a BIG house.When he walked in his eyes were STILL closed, it doesn't take that long to adjust!"Good mourning...lamer."That's when his eyes finally shot open, he knew that voice and hoped that it was not who he thought it was.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment