Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Prescence of Evil

Four teenagers will change the world forever. Coming from another world to stop a disastrous event, their lives will also be changed. Will they survive?

Chapter 1 - A Prescence of Evil

Chapter 1 - A Prescence of Evil
Since the day she was born, Kia Asakura had known that she was not normal. She had a strange and powerful magic inside her that she did not know about.
…Yet.


12 years later

Fourteen-year-old Kia Asakura was walking home from school because her mother had forgotten to pick her up. Again. Kia sighed. Suddenly, her best friend, Kira Majia, ran up beside her. “Hey Kia, did your mom forget to pick you up again? How much homework did you get today? Hey, I’ve got an idea; do ya want to come over for a little?” Kira paused and took a breath.
Kia laughed and said, “One question at a time. Ok lets see; yes, my mom forgot to pick me up again, no, I didn’t get any homework, and yes, I would love to go over your house.”
“Cool! Since I have no homework either, do you wanna go to the mall?” Kira said, taking another breath.
“Ok, ok,” Kia replied, laughing.
The two girls set off for the mall, giggling and talking. Little did they know that they were being watched. The pair of eyes that watched them were a hard, icy-blue, and belonged to the most evil person in the world. But, was that person really that evil?


Meanwhile, in Kia’s real world, a shrill scream split the night air, and people were dashing everywhere.


The Minorities, a group of black-hearted, evil warriors, were looking for Kia Asakura. They stalked the streets, until they spotted icy-blue eyes staring at them. “What news of the girl?” the chieftain asked.
“She’s headed to the mall with her friend, Kira Majia, not two hours ago,” the icy eyes blinked.
“We thank you for your information,” the chief, named Najiho, said.
As the Minorities walked off, the icy-blue eyes blinked once, and their owner then disappeared.
…For now.


Kia and Kira were happily wandering around the mall, window shopping, when they were confronted by three teenage boys. “Now, what’s a pair of cute girls like you, doing all alone in the mall?” the first one said, grinning evilly.
“Why don’t you just move your fat asses, and get out of the way?” Kia said dangerously.
“Oooh, we gots a feisty one here!” the three boys laughed.
The boy who had spoken first, Chris Landone, reached out and grabbed Kia. Kira had fainted from fright long ago. Chris clamped a hand over Kia’s mouth, and picked her up. Kia kicked and struggled, but to no avail. The boy was much stronger then she was. To prevent her from struggling anymore, he knocked her senseless. “Come on, lets get out of here,” he said to his acquaintances.
He carried Kia in his arms, and they went straight to Najiho, the chief that had sent them in the first place. “We brought the girl chief,” Chris said to Najiho.
“A pretty little thing, isn’t she,” the chief said, chuckling.
Chris’s face burned, and unfortunately for him, Najiho noticed. “So, young one, I see that you have finally found your feelings of love. It’s a shame that she won’t live for much longer, because Majia wants to see her,” Najiho said.
“No. I won’t let you take her. What does Majia want with her anyway?” Chris said, holding Kia tighter.
“Ah, but I won’t be taking her,” Najiho said, “You will be taking her to Majia.”
Chris stood in shock. “What? You want, me…to take her?” he stammered.
“Yes, now get going before I become angrier than I already am,” Najiho said, very impatiently.
Chris mumbled, then turned and started walking away. “Oh, and Chris. I will know if you do ‘anything’ with that girl,” Najiho cackled.
Chris did not turn back to look. He merely kept walking, until he was out of sight. That was the start of the adventure of his lifetime.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Project_Zero_Jenova on May 3, 2005, 6:20:01 AM

Project_Zero_Jenova on
Project_Zero_JenovaHay some one plz coment on my story plz its call Violent Fantasy

Night_Wolf on April 1, 2005, 8:56:54 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_WolfWhat do they look like????? good story.