Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The new girl

Yuki Sohma, as you all know, he's a kind person, but has trouble telling people whats on his mind. But when He meets Maya things seemed to change for the both of them. (Hope you read and tell me what you think about my story x])

Chapter 1 - The new girl

Chapter 1 - The new girl
The class room was noisy in the mornings and I knew that I should have been use to it by now.

But this morning my head was killing me.

I sat quietly not trying to put any attention on me, but it didn't work. Other people talked with out even acting like I was even there. I didn't care that much but they didn't have to show it. When ever I would glance over at a group of talking girls they would look at me and turn to their friends and giggle, and then look back at me. I just turned away from them pretending like they where not there.

I knew better than to show them that it bothered me. It would make them stop.

I had only been going to this school for a few days and I didn't really keep in mind making friends the first day.

I looked over noticing a few students walking into the room and I saw that it was the gothic girl and the long hair blond that i had seen around. They also had another friend with them that was shorter than them, brown hair, seemed hyper around her friends yet shy at the same time. I knew none of their names thought, just the faces.

After they walked in they were followed by a boy with silver hair. I knew his name because all the girls were in love with him. It was... Prince Yuki, that they called him.

He was handsome but I couldn't think of boys. I had better things to worry about and making goggle eyes at some popular guy, who probably didn't even know that I existed, wasn't one of them.

When Class started it seemed to take forever to be over, I didn't pay that much attention to the lessons and I dazed out a few times.

"All right that's it for today! But you have homework on page 112 in your math book." Sensei (teacher) told us finaly.

I got my things together and headed for the door as other students did as well.

On my way out I got shoved back by someone and hit someone else and dropped everything I had in my arms. I let out a sigh and looked behind me to say sorry to who ever it was.

"Hey! Watch out!"

When they turned around I saw that it was the orange hair boy and he didn't look very happy about me bumping into him.

I just looked up at him with a mean look but said nothing to him. I turned back to my things that littered the floor. I bent down to pick it up before everyone started stepping over it.

You shouldn't be to rude, stupid." I looked up and saw that it was Yuki. He bent down in front of me and started helping me picking my things up.

"Thank you." I said taking my things from him, showing no interest in him. He gave me a small smile anyway.

Something about his smile, and something in his eyes made me look longer. There was something there that showed that he was... somehow sad, or thinking about something.

I decided not to worry about it. It wasn't any of my business, so I turned away from him after we both stood up.

I was stopped by the brown hair girl.

"You Maya-san, right?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Yes, and you?" I asked.

"I'm Tohru Honda! It's nice to meet you! Are you new in the state?"

"Hey, get a move on! Your going to be late for work if you don't hurry."

The orangy said to her before I could answer her.

"Oh that's right I got to go! I hope we can talk again Maya-san!" Tohru waved good byw and was gone along with every one else. I thought that it was nice of her to talk to me even if other people took me as an outsider.

When I got to my house I sighed with relive that school was over for the day.

I threw mu books down on the table in the living room and walked around the unpacked boxes that littered the floor. It was hard to walk around, and that was my fault, sense I was needing to unpack.

"Maya is that you?" I heard my brother call down to me.

"Yeah" I answered.

I heard him run down the steps and I had my back to him when he walked into the kitchen. He warped his arms over mine and I wasn't able to move.

"MAYA!!!! I missed you!" He wined.

"I'll get dinner started." I sighed

"Maya!" He continued to wine "I did miss you!"

"You missed breakfast and lunch. And stop wining in my ear it's annoying." I told him and he backed away from me.

My brother stood about 6ft tall, and I only stood 5.6. My brother was named Gen, and he was 18, the youngest boy in the family. He had dark red hair and light blue eyes like me.

Gen liked to grow his hair out to about his shoulder, and his bangs covered up his right eye most of the time.

As for me, my hair goes pass my shoulders and half way down my back. But I like to wear it in a ponytai.

"That might be true... but I also missed you!" I'm glad your going back to school and everything but I'm here by my self with nothing to do!"

"You could unpack!"
"Oh but that's too much work!"

"You lazy bum." Some one chuckled.

I looked up and saw that it was Kenshi. My other brother. He was 25 and Gen was 18. The middle brother was Takshi, and he was 20. I was the only girl in our family of four after Mom passed away.

She had been a single mother ever sense out dad passed away 2 months before I was born.

"Welcome home, Maya" Kenshi smiled down at me coming up behind Gen and hitting him on the head.

Kenshi was the tallest, he wore glasses most of the time, some times contacts. He had black short hair like Takeshi, but Takeshi had it a little bit longer. We all had Blue eyes.

"Gen, why don't you cook for once?" Kenshi asked.

"But his cooking sucks." I added.

"Yes that is true." He gave a flowing like sigh. "None of us boys can cook very well." Kenshi, Gen, and I laughed.

I turned for the cabnets to find something for dinner.

Gen was over my shoulder asking to help like always. Kenshi finally shooed him off and stayed in the kitchen door way.

"How was school today?" He asked.

I looked down at the stove for a long moment.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on February 14, 2009, 6:28:50 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333Great start lol. Can't wait for rest^^