Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Invitation

Yuki Sohma, as you all know, he's a kind person, but has trouble telling people whats on his mind. But when He meets Maya things seemed to change for the both of them. (Hope you read and tell me what you think about my story x])

Chapter 3 - Invitation

Chapter 3 - Invitation
(This one is iz short... but not all of them are gonna be this short ^.^)


"Hello, Maya-san." I looked over seeing that Tohru was greeting me. Behind her I saw her two friend with her as well.

"Good morning." I said to them.

"Good morning! I don't think I introduced you to my friends, this is Saki Hanajuma, and Arisa Uotan."

"Sup." Arisa have me a small wave.

It's nice to meet you." I told them in a quiet tone.

Arisa grabbed a chair near her and put it next to my desk.

So, here are you from?" Arisa asked me

"America, I was born in Japan but just moved back here." I told her.

"Is that so? Hana asked me.

"Yes, I moved here with my brothers." I explained.

"What about you parents?" Arisa asked.

"Well, my mom passes away a while ago, and I never knew my dad." I leaned back in my chair and looked out the window. The teacher started class before any of them could say anything about it.

At lunch time Tohru invited me to eat lunch with her and a few of her friends. I thought that it would me nice to eat with company. As I walked to meet back up with Tohru I passed a group of girls and I heard them all smirk at my direction. I glanced over at them but they all looked away from me. I decided no to worry about it. When I got to the schools roof I heard people arguing.

"You stupid runt! Why don't you understand that your going too..." I heard that it was the orangey again. He stopped when He saw me. I looked around and saw that there was Tohru and the orangy with another guy, they were all in a circle. I saw that Tohru was holding a rabbit.

"Tohru-san, where did the rabbit come from?" I asked.

"AH! It's umm uh..."

"It's mine. I brought it from home." A boy with white hair and black roots told me.

"Maya-san! There you are, I was wondering if you could help me for a moment?" I turned and saw Yuki walking over to me. I nodded and followed behind him.

"What is it that you needed help with?" I asked while we walked down the hall with Yuki.

"Well, we are needing more people to make oniguri (rice balls) got the fest and I was wondering if you would like to help." I thought that it wouldn't hurt.

"Sure, but umm... Yuki, I was wondering. If we are going to be selling food do you think that maybe we could also sell drinks too?" I asked.

"That's a good idea, I never thought about having drinks too." He nodded and turned to me stopping. "I'll talk to the other peers about it." I just nodded and a crowd of girls caught my eye. I looked over and saw that they were all part of the Yuki fan club.

They looked over at me and they looked like they were really ticked off with me and Yuki. I turned away from them.

"Yuki I think that..."

"Lets get back shall we? I didn't mean to keep you from lunch." He said to me with a kind smile

We headed back to the roof and I saw that there was now a little boy with blond hair there. He was adorable, and he was wearing a girl's uniform. "Maya-san, this is, Momiji, Haru and Kyo Sohma. They are all related." Tohru told me.

"It's nice to meet you.: I started to feel a littles shy again. Then I remembered what Kenshi had told me. 'Talk to other people, don't wait for them to talk to you.'

He was right I guess.

"Hello Maya-chan! You're as cute as Tohru!" Momiji told me. I felt my face get hot and I looked away so he wouldn't see me blush.

"Your from the U.S right?" Haru asked me. I nodded. "Momiji is part German so he had two different cultures in him too." I wondered how he could tell.

I took an empty spot next to Kyo and Momiji. Yuki took a seat in front of me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment