Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

The first Neopets story I've ever written.

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Chapter 1 - The Meeting
By: Amanda Taylor

Count Von Roo...

Where did he come from?

Was he born a Vampire?

How did he come to be?
KenshinHimuraroo, my blumaroo and I had to find out. Mishido and her tanizard, Monica flew us up to the window to the counts room where he laid asleep in his coffin. Next to him was a black book. It was called Oh What a Vampy Life. Obviously it was his diary and his biography.


"Gally! Look over here!" Kenshin shouted.
When I turned around, there was a large shelf in the shape of a bat. All the books had the same title on them. Only the numbers were different.

I started to read one of them:


Day 1 200bn I got lost in the Haunted Woods on my trek back home. I had been cursed by The Ghost Lupe and became reborn as a "blumpire" from his bite.

Day 10 240bn I had just drained another neopet dry and my minions just finished building my castle in the darkest corner of a small island.

Day 15 250bn A clan of blumaroos invaded my island home and turned it into Roo Island. It was promising since I didn't have descent meal in a long time.

Day 20 300bn Gone to the Haunted Woods for vacation. Had a fight with the Braintree about who was better at being a genius. But like always, he won because of one question I never could understand.

Day 30 400bn A young female blumaroo (with a beautiful neck I might add) came and stayed the night. She made the loudest bloody curdling shriek I had ever heard with my long ears.

Day 31 400bn You know that girl blumaroo I mentioned? I drained her and she became the start of my harem of vampire brides. She is my favorite one especially because she makes me blood sausage pizza (with real blood in it) for dinner.
One hour later, I had just finished reading half way through the whole book, when a creaking sound was heard. We knew it was time to go. KenshinHimuraroo and I madly dashed to the window.


"Leaving so soon?" a soft, yet scary voice said.
We looked behind us and saw nothing. But when we faced the window, there he was. He smiled menacingly, showing off his white pointed fangs. His eyes shone red as he deeply looked into our eyes.


"So you're Gally," he said. As he continued to talk he started to circle KenshinHimraroo and I, "I've heard about you and your talents."

"How did you know about them?" Kenshin asked readying his katana for battle.
Von Roo took out a metal file and started to sharpen his teeth on it. After he had done that, he went over to a small bat hanging in a cage near the window and started petting it.


"Let's just say, I have my sources..." he answered with a smirk.
When he came back, he started circling again. It was starting to get on my nerves.


"I also heard that this is your first interview, is it not?"

"What about it?" I asked.

"I don't like it vhen a lot of snoopy reporters enter my home." He said peering into my face again. "...but since you're the first brave enough to read my biography, I guess I can make a small acception."
I started to think that this guy was letting me interview him at a price. A big price.With a gulp, I asked sternly, "Okay Von Roo, what is the scheme? It's obvious that you're up to something at a cost."


"I haven't thought of a price...yet." he said in a cocky tone, "I vill eventually think of one though..."
Being brave and having a habit of acting before thought, KenshinHimuraroo struck Count Von Roo with his trusty blade.Von Roo blocked the attack with a black sword with a bat wing hilt on it. Then with a rush of air, Von Roo gashed KenshinHimuraroo's right eye. His eye was fine, but it left a bloody moon shaped scar around it.


"Kenshin! Stop it!" I shouted, "If you kill Kenshin, Von Roo, I'll-"

"Don't vorry," he said smugly, "He vill live to see another day...for now."

"So shall ve begin?" Von Roo asked with a devious smirk. As we walked over to a near by couch, Kenshin glared at Von Roo.
"I'm keeping my eye on you monster." Kenshin snarled. KenshinHimuraroo and I sat down while Von Roo stood near his bedroom the fireplace.


"So Von Roo," I began. "We know that vampires like you drink blood, but do you all have to go to the bathroom frequently like normal vampire bats?"

"You've been vatching a lot of science programs haven't you?" he asked. He bounced his way toward me and sat on the couch.

"I guess you can say ve do," he continued, "Since like normal vampire bats ve have to drink our veight in blood."
He scooted closer. I had a feeling there was something else on his mind other then blood and it started with an L and ended with an E.


"You know...science vas one of my best subjects. I even have a private laboratory in my castle."

"What is your latest experiment then?" I asked.

"Vhy genetic sun block, my dear," he said, "But alas, one injection only vorks for 24 hours. I hope to create a stronger concoction soon."

"Do you get lonely a lot here?" I asked.

"Yes I do," he replied, "Having vomen vithout freewill and under my control isn't as fun as it use to be. That's vhy I invented Deadly Dice."
He scooted over again with a big smile parting his lips. I moved so far to the end of the couch that I almost tumbled over the side.


"You must be lonely yourself to be asking that kind of question," he said, "If you are, vill you be vith me and be my ally? It vould be a bit of salvation for me. To me, the absence of love is the most abject of pain."

MOMMY! I squeaked in my head, why is it that the big nosed or vampire male characters go after me the most!

He finally scooted all the way over to my side. His eyes looked at me with longing. My breath quickened and my heart raced. He placed a and on my face and gently stroked my right cheek.

"I can make you mine and let you have your freewill vith one quick bite," he said while leaning, "Just...one..."

Suddenly he forced me to kiss him. I tore my face away from him and scratched his face with my nails.He shrieked in pain and just like the blow, his face healed. He stood up straight and looked at me with a large toothy smirk. "I vill make you mine!" he shouted.

KenshinHimuraroo finally not being able to take it anymore took out some ryu shurkins and threw them at Von Roo. They pinned him to the wall.

"Come on!" he shouted, "We must escape before he breaks free!"

I whistled to Mishido and Monica and we jumped onto they're backs. As we flew away I knew that I had to go back and dig up some more info on him. He started to chase us as we flew. That's when I remembered about how vampires hated holy water. One spritz and he'd shrivel to a pulp. I wanted to spray him, but knowing it would kill him, I used a smoke bomb and we escaped from the Count's clutches.

He coughed and not being able to see anything, he flew back to his castle.

I could faintly hear him saying as we flew away, "I vill make you mine gallygator! As for you KenshinHimuraroo, you vill get your revenge...IN BLOOD MONEY!" He's cackling was very loud and from that day forward, Count Von Roo started coming out at night to my window, peering at me with the longing and the wanting of being loved.


The End...? I think not!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment