Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Complete Story

Sonic told Amy to get out of his life, so she did! Sonic didn't mean to say that to Amy. Will he find Amy and tell his real feeling around her, or will Amy will never be seen by Sonic? People for ages 10 and up.

Chapter 1 - Complete Story

Chapter 1 - Complete Story
It was a nice day in Station Square until...Amy: Sonic! SONIC!! Come back here!!!Sonic: Oh no, Amy! What should I do...? BAM!! Amy tackled Sonic to the ground!Sonic: Amy! Why are you tackling me into the ground?Amy: All I’m doing is hugging you =|Sonic: That’s not hugging! That’s tackling! Can you just face it, Amy? I don’t like you! I also don’t love you, or adore you! You’re one of the dumbest, craziest, idiotically weirdest hedgehog I’ve ever met! I knew I shouldn’t have saved you in Mobius! Fine! If you love me, then I’ll tell you what to do... Since you obey whatever I say, I want you to get out of my life once and for all!!! Amy: ...Okay... I’ll do that... Sonic: Good! Now goodbye, FOREVER!!! Sonic ran off, and Amy, well, stood there. Tears were overflowing in her eyes when she heard those harsh words coming out of Sonic’s mouth. She doesn’t know what to do! So, she runs away, just like Sonic said, “I want you to get out of my life once and for all!!!”Amy: Fine, Sonic. I’ll do that. I’ll run away from you. I don’t care if you hate me. If you hate me, then I’ll just hate you back!!! When Amy was running away, Sonic finally remembers what he did said to Amy. Sonic didn’t mean to say those words to her, but if he confess his love to her, he might be a laughing stock, but he doesn’t want Amy to know that he hates her. He wants Amy to know that he likes her. No. Sonic doesn’t even like Amy. He actually loves her. Sonic: I can’t believe I said that to Amy! I want to tell my feelings around her, but how can I? I bet she won’t listen to me anymore since I said those “stuff”. She won’t chase me anymore. She won’t listen to me anymore. She won’t tackle me into the ground anymore. I guess she hates me, now, but I will find her. No matter how many years it will take, but I’ll still find her and confess my love to her... Sonic said that and had a tear coming out in his eyes. He then searched all over the world for Amy.Meanwhile...Amy: *Knocking on the door* Tails, are you home?Tails: *Opening the door* Yes, Amy. I’m here.Amy: Can you *sniff* take me far away here?Tails: Why?Amy: Sonic...Tails I thought Sonic likes--Amy: He likes me?Tails: No! I thought he likes...CHILI DOGS! Yes! Chili Dogs! He definitely loves chili dogs!!!Amy: I guess Sonic loves chili dogs more than me =(Tails: Where do you wanna go?Amy: Anywhere far away from Sonic!!!Tails: Wanna go to Angel Island? Maybe Knuckles will help you.Amy: Well, okay.Tails: Let me just start up my X Tornado.A Few Minutes Later...Tails: I’m done!Amy: Okay!Tails: Next stop, Angel Island!A Few More Minutes Later...Sonic: *Knocking on Tails’ door* Tails, are you home? Never mind. I’ll go check later. *Runs off*Back To Amy and Tails...Tails: Here’s Angel Island! Let’s go and find Knuckles...Amy: Okay.Knuckles: Hi, guys? What are you doing here?Amy: That was quick.Tails: Amy wants to stay here in Angel Island because of Sonic...Knuckles: What did he do to you?Tails: Yeah! What did he do?Amy: Sonic kept yelling after I “tackled him into the ground”. He said that he hates me a lot.Knuckles: Sonic said that? I thought Sonic likes...Tails: *Waving his hands and shaking his head no*Knuckles: Um, PIE!!! Yes pie! He love pie more than me =DAmy: I thought you like grapes.Knuckles: Grapes?! Where :9Amy and Tails: -_-’Knuckles: So, he said all those things to you, huh? That’s not like him! I knew he was bad! I wanna sock him in the guts now!!!Amy: No! That’ll make it worse!!Knuckles: What if you can stay with Shadow?Amy: WHAT?! No way!!Knuckles: But Shadow...Flashback...Shadow: Tell Amy that I like her and you’ll remember this for the rest of your life! *Shows a fist*End of Flashback...Knuckles: Uh, what I mean is, Shadow wants you to make pie for you :pTails: what’s with you and pie right now?Knuckles: Dunno :pTails: Well, I’ll see you guys later. Bye!Amy: Bye! Thanks, Tails!Knuckles: See you!One Hour Later...Sonic: I hope Tails is there, now. Sonic then bangs on the door... loudly >_<Tails: Oh. It’s you.Sonic: Tails, listen to me! You know where Amy is?Tails: Yeah. I know where she is... But I’m not gonna tell you where she is right now!!! You horrible person >=(Sonic: What!? You’re my best friend! Why won’t you tell me?Tails: Yeah. We were best friends, until you said those things to Amy...Sonic: Tails! You have to believe me! Those stupid words just got out of my mouth!Tails: Yeah right! *Slams the door in front of Sonic*Sonic: Great. Tails doesn’t believe me. Who will next? Knuckles?Knuckles: Yes? You answer?Sonic turned around and saw Knuckles standing on top of a cliff. Knuckles: Amy also told me those words you said to her. *Punches Sonic*Sonic: Oh. Now you wanna fight, huh? Well, if you want one, you’ll get one! *Starts fighting*In Angel Island...Amy: What’s taking Knuckles so long????: Hello, Amy?Amy: Who the... Dr. Eggman?Eggman: That’s right! I heard what Sonic said to you!Amy: How?Eggman: One of my robots spied on you two in Station Square. So, if you don’t wanna see Sonic again, then I’ll grant your wish... *Captures Amy and the Master Emerald*Amy: HELP!!!Back to Knuckles and Sonic...Sonic: Are you tired, yet?Knuckles: I’m just warming up! Hey, why is the Egg Carrier in Angel Island? Oh no! The Master Emerald!Sonic: Oh no! Amy!Knuckles: So you do love Amy, huh?Sonic: *blushes*Knuckles: But how do we get there?Tails: Anybody needs a ride?Sonic: I thought you don’t believe me!Tails: I was thinking about it...Sonic: Okay! Let’s go save Amy!Knuckles: And the Master Emerald!Meanwhile...Amy: Let me go, Egghead!Eggman: Just wait until Sonic comes...Amy: No! Sonic will never save me again!Sonic: Amy! Where are you?Amy: Sonic?Eggman: Oh. Good timing, Sonic.Sonic: Let go of Amy, you Egghead!!!Eggman: Okay. I will... IF YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF!!! So, you have two choices: Amy, or your life.Sonic: Eggman... You win.Amy: Sonic! Eggman: Haha! I knew it!!! Any last words, Sonic?Sonic: Yes. Amy, I’m sorry to say those words to you. I said that to hid my...feelings... I run away from you not because I hate you. Just to hide it. Amy Rose, I...I...I love you...Amy and Sonic now had tears in their eyes.Amy: S-Sonic...Eggman: Aw, how sweet! Now, where was I? Oh yes. GOODBYE, SONIC TH-- Amy: NO!!!Amy got out her Piko-Piko Hammer and kept whacking Eggman on his Egghead. Then, Egghead passed out. Sonic and Amy were running to each other. And hugging each other.Sonic: Amy, I’m sorry I said those words to you back in Station Square.Amy: I’m sorry I always follow you wherever you go.Their faces were getting nearer and nearer, then, their lips were touching. It was a kiss.Tails: Gross!! Let’s get out of here!Knuckles: Okay.Tails and Knuckles both got out of the ship!THE ENDHow was it! Good, stupid, weird, gross? PLEASE COMMENT!!!

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on December 22, 2006, 11:09:09 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinoomg to cute

Serini on November 10, 2006, 2:11:08 AM

Serini on
Seriniso cute

Serini on November 10, 2006, 2:11:01 AM

Serini on
Seriniso cute

LKK on April 22, 2006, 10:18:33 AM

LKK on
LKKIt was a combination of good stupid werid and gross

nextguardian on February 12, 2006, 9:16:02 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianthat was good. Just a suggestion, maybe more detail?

jaideanna on January 24, 2006, 6:23:53 AM

jaideanna on
jaideannaThais story is FAVS!!I loved it!

Cowgirl10 on December 16, 2005, 2:29:30 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Wonderfull! Really cute!

sonicfangirl on December 10, 2005, 9:48:08 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlit was good keep going

MyoShenzo on November 28, 2005, 10:49:15 AM

MyoShenzo on
MyoShenzoTee-hee!
Cute and funny! I like it!

glothehedgie on November 18, 2005, 8:38:45 AM

glothehedgie on
glothehedgiei love it it rox please rite more!