Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hagrid and mudbloods

about when lily got her letter and her first year at hogwarts please read

Chapter 2 - Hagrid and mudbloods

Chapter 2 - Hagrid and mudbloods
The sorting hat was singings it's song thingie, and then Lily's name was finally called. And it put her in Griffindor. She wasn't very pleased to find that she had been chosen to be in the same house with a boy that was getting on her nerves badly. He had very messy black hair, hazel eyes, a very thin face and glasses and we all know who he is.

She spotted a black haired boy across from her at the Slytheren table. He stood out because he looked very,very angry and was short. He looked at her and said:
What are you staring at mudblood

What did he mean. Did that mean that her blood was mud? Maybe she was a kind of witch that had special powers because her blood was mud. She couldn't help asking the boy next to her.

Lily: Whats a mudblood?

The boy next to her: You don't know what a mudblood is?

Lily: Just tell me what it is!

The boy next to her: Well it is a person who is muggle born.

Lily:What does that mean

The boy next to her: Do you even know what a muggle is?

Lily: No.. tell me!

The boy next to her: A muggle is a person who ain't a wizard

Lily: Thanks, by the way Im lily what's your name

The boy net to her: Remus

Lily: Nice to meet you Remus



Then, the prefects came and did prefect stuff and they were at the griffindor common room. The prefect said the password and Lily along with all the other griffindors went Lily wasn't pleased to find that Remus was hanging out with the boy who made her sick. He was also hanging out with two other boys. Lily went to go greet him. And he introduced her to his friends.

Remus: Lily, I would like you to meet

Boy who makes her sick: Hi i'm James, pleased to meet you, and this is Peter and Sirius

then James shook her hand very roughly, the way he talked made her want to kick him, his tone was like he thought he was all that which he that he was

Then she quikly walked away, she Remus tell him that she thought he was a stuck up jerk and that was why she ignored him, James told him that she hadn't ignored him at all, she was just speechless because of how handsome he was.

Lily went to go sit by the fireplace and study, when she saw a second year marching in. He was very large and had black hair. She could tell that he had just gotten in deep trouble by the look on his face the girl next to her told her that was hagrid, and he was often getting in trouble for keeping monsters in the dormitory.

Lily went up to the huge boy and introduced herself to him. And then he lifted up his extremely large hands and shook Lily's hand.

Hagrid: nice to meet ya Lily, if you ever need help in yur magical creatures class I'm the guy ter talk to

Lily: Um.. Thanks I guess

Hagrid: Don't mention it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment