Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Next Day

Well basically about a girl anime charecter and she has a hard life but then she gets herself a suprise...

Chapter 3 - The Next Day

Chapter 3 - The Next Day
The next day, Sky woke from her sleep and went downstairs for some of Auntie May's good old bacon and fried egg sandwiches,
As she came down the stairs, Alex came from the dining room with nothing but his pyjama boxers on, as he looked towards Sky, he smiled and walked past her, brushing her shoulder, and into the kitchen.


"Hey babe, that smells lovely"
Alex said as he approached

"Oh thank you, how many pieces of bacon do you want
Sky?"

Sky looked at Alex were his eyes met hers and then back at Auntie May

"Oh actually i still dont feel well from last night, can i just have some water please and go to watch some TV?"

"Yes, thats fine"


As Sky walked out the room and upstairs with her glass of water, she entered the loung and lied down on the sofa and turned over to the News. While she was watching the 10 am news, a pop-up came in-between the intervals and it was about rhape and what the social network could do to prevent it, on the pop-up it said in big black writting.


Rhape! HOW WE COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

IF YOU HAVE BEEN RHAPED AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE CALL
0801-778-003 AND WE CAN HELP!


As sky read out the phone number repeatidly in her head she headed over for the phone and dialled the number

"Hello, hotline help, how can i help you?"

"Yes..hello? Umm ive been rhaped constantly..and... umm.. violated and he keeps asking for more and i...i dont know what to do, c..can you please help me, i dont like it"

"Ok how old are you might i ask?"

"I..Im 13"

"Ok and do you know your address please?"

"Yes.. its 66 George Street, Wigan, USA EAO1 2K9"

"Ok well we have a customer service hotline down George street behind Moonshiners pet store, do you know were that is?"

"Yes. I think so.. yes i do"

"Well im going to suggest you go down to there, and you should give them every bit of imformation, just like you've given me, ok? just one more question, do you have any marks, bruises, or cuts?"

"Yes i have quite alot of bruises on my back, pelvis, and my stomach"

"Ok well when they ask you that i want you to go down to the First Aid room consultant and they will give you medicine and they will do something about your abuser
, Now tonight if he asks you to do something sexual, i want you to say no, and come up with an excuse like I dont feel well at all and i am really tired, ok thanks for calling i will keep in touch."

"Ok.. thanks so much!"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

As she puts the phone down, she turns the TV off and goes into her bedroom to get changed into some clothes and walks downstairs into the kitchen to tell Auntie May

"Hey, Im going out now i need some fresh air cause it will do me good, i will be in about 8 ish ok?"

"Yes fine, here take a fiver with you aswell to get something out"

"Oh thanks Mum...OH Im so sorry i mean Auntie May"


Auntie May hugs Sky and sends her off to the door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment