Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Hmm i don't know what to say i guese it's sorta a story about an empty house that hasn't been lived in for ten years. The idea came to me when i watched a Yu-Gi-Oh eposiode when Yugi and Tea went into a multi million doller mansion. Anyway the go int

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
I glanced over the empty dog bed.
“ Strange, “ I mumbled. I shook my head and shifted my eyes to my friend.
“I could have sworn,” I rubbed my brow and closed my eyes, “ I dreamt that Fifi had the diamond.”

“Impossible,” she whispered. She walked over and pulled my hands from my face.
“ Stop don’t do that.”

“Sorry,” I looked into her face and smiled then mooned as I remembered what will happen. “ My parents are going to kill me.” I started down the long hallway.

“My god, this place looks like it hasn’t been lived in for years,” my friend said. She followed my down the hallway.

I stopped suddenly as I heard soft whimpering of a dog.
“Did you her that?” I didn’t wait for answer and took off running towards the sound of the sound. My friend followed close behind.

I quickly came upon a door in a hallway I didn’t remember. I pushed open the double doors it squeaked noisily as it opened. My friend had finally caught up to me we stared into the dusty dark room.

“Why did you take off?” My friend asked. Her eyes were darting everywhere and taking in every table every picture and the old and faded curtains and finally resting on a table next to the bed.
“Look!” she strode over to the table and picked up a picture. Her feet were muffled by the dust that had collected over the many years of being neglected.

I hesitated as if I was welcomed in such a place. But my curiosity overcame came my fear and walked into the room over to my friend. She lifted up a picture of Fifi my dearly departed poodle. A loud bark was heard. I spun on my heels and say a figure of a dog then it disappeared. I say sparkles were the feet of the dog was and walked over. I picked up the sparkle and say it was the diamond I had been looking for.

“ How did this happen” said my friend walking over to me.
“I don’t know” I said in reply I looked up from the diamond and say her face beaming.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment