Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Three Fairies

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar fairy tales. Thats about it.

Chapter 1 - The Three Fairies

Chapter 1 - The Three Fairies
Once upon a time there were three little fairies. Salt, Sugar, and Ginger. There was a also a fairy who seemed like a wolf! Her name was Pepper.
One day Salt built a house made of straw. Pepper just happened to be walking by. "A fairy not to clever seems to live here. I'll eat him up when he's in fear!" Said Pepper to herself. She walked up to the door and said, " Open up, open up little fairy! Let me come in while I'm bright and merry!" "Never!" Salt said. "Never ever, will I let you in!" "Then down with your house!" Yelled Pepper so he could hear. Pepper took out her violin grining with delight, she played a sad song that Salt did not like. "Whoosh!" Went the wind and the house blew out of sight. Salt was terrified now. So he ran to a house of twig. Sugar inhabited it with quite joy, for she used glue and not some toy. "Let me in little fairies!" Cried Pepper in a happy tune. "Never ever will we open this door!" Screamed Sugar quite scared. "Then away with the house!" Said Pepper. Again she took out her violin and played a sadder song. It took twice as long for her because Sugar was more clever. "Whoosh! Whoosh!" Went the wind and it disapered out of sight. The two fairies ran to a house made of brick. There, Ginger lived and was oh so clever. The same thing happened happened but her song was three times sadder. It didn't sucseed even after her fifth atempt. Pepper started to cry and and say how she had been so bad and things like that. We all came outside and heard her vow, to never do that again.
The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment