Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jack Sparrow?part 2

How much do you know about The Black Pearl?
This story tells what you would have never expected.
The truth...

Chapter 2 - Jack Sparrow?part 2

Chapter 2 - Jack Sparrow?part 2
GS; Pearl are you sure you want to wait here in the carriage?

P: yes father.Just please don't take too long

GS; yes dear .We wouldn't wan't to be late to your own party now would we?I'll be Back soon Pearl.

As my father left I knew I had to do something to save the "fujitive" as they would call them.I had planed this a head of time and wore my rescue suit under my dress,and as soon as the coast was clear I quicly threw off my dress and put on my mask and ran out of the cairrage.I went up agenst the stone wall and checked for gards.Supriseingly no one was garding the entrance so I stood be hind one of the entrace walls and peeked over...

Exicutioner:Pirate and Prisoner Jack Sparrow has been sentaced to hang.The charges agenst him include High treason to port Royal Hijacking and Piracey...

P: JACK SARROW?The boy from my dream? the one I first recued 3 years ago?Is it possible?
I looked over the wall again and noticed he was wareing the same medallion I was.I scaild along the outside wall around the crowed behind the hangmans nuce.The drumroll sounded and the exicutioner readied the lever that would end Jacks life.
*drumroll*
I jumped up as he pulled the lever and threw my dagger that cut the rope precicely.Jack fell to the ground and cut himself loose of the rope as the gards headed for me.I pulled out my sword and started to fight them off.Jack pulled out his sword too and helped me fight them off.
We ran in difrent directions around the exicution center and finaly lost the gards.


We stoped to catch our breath and I noticed Jack had been braned with a P.
I took off my mask to wipe the sweat off my forhead.Jack looked at me suprised to see who I really was...

JS:Your Pearl Swann!?The govoners daghter!?

P:Yes.And your braned dose that hurt
I said holding his hand up to look at it

JS:No not rea-OUCH! ok maby a little

P:I can help wait right here I'll be back.Stay hidden so the gards wont find you

JS:Aye mate.Thank you for saveing my life...again^^
Jack leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
I smiled and ran off blushing.=^^=
As soon as I came back I saw a ship sailing away and I couldn't find Jack
I figuered that his crew came and took him back so I went to the carriage befor father came back.
and soon we were on our way to The Norringtons Ball.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jackie4ever on March 19, 2007, 9:44:31 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everoo i like this^^

marisa937 on March 13, 2007, 10:59:16 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937cool!^^

DragonDragon112 on March 11, 2007, 10:12:12 AM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112Yay! U saved Jack! Its getting so good :)

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on March 11, 2007, 9:52:18 AM

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on
Comment Deleted

BlackPearl on March 11, 2007, 10:00:07 AM

BlackPearl on
BlackPearl^^ thanks

marisa937 on March 10, 2007, 11:36:17 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937wow
make more this is getin good!^^

DragonDragon112 on March 10, 2007, 11:21:00 AM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112vcery interesting :)
Update soon <3