Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolog

A forgotten angel lost during the reign of the evil god Malvagità escaped and put on earth to grow up, Skyla begins to wonder about her origin since she could nevere figure out where she was originally born. A masteriose old woman who asks her for a

Chapter 1 - Prolog

Chapter 1 - Prolog


The baby cradled protectively to her chest she runs through the halls of the mantion-like building looking behind her she stumbled slightly. The baby wailed in protest wanting sleep and not to be moved. The young woman hushed her softly and rocked her gently as she looked behind her once more. Darkness had fallen upon them quickly today. Malvagità, lord of Evil and Chaos got his day to reign. An evil god who had struck a deal with Buon, the head god, that if he didn't cause any trouble for a 10,000 years then for one day he would get to reign along with his rebel angels to freely wander.

Today was that day Malvagità got to rule. Everyone knew it, so everyone tried to flee. The woman holding the baby looked out the window to the darkness that seemed to become an endless black pit. The baby was wrapped in a white blanket, it was a girl. Long brunette hair braided neatly behind her and dull stormy-blue eyes hidden by puffy redness from her crying.

“Shh…” The woman whispered softly to the child, “It's alright…” she reassure the young child before setting her softly down grabbing a piece of chalk from her pocket. She drew a circle. In the circle she drew 12 signs of 12 gods around the edge of the circle and in the middle wrote the word `earth'. She waved a hand over the circle with assurance as the ground began to swivel and move underneath. It looked like quicksand at first before like fluffy white cloud.

With hesitation the woman stood and picked up the baby once more kneeling before the circle she had created. Kissing the small child softly on the head she placed the baby softly on the white fluffy cloud smiling softly as she took something from her neck also. A beautiful Ruby stone with serpents wrapping around it and on the back engraved with `noitcetorp evol'. She smiled softly, “Goodbye beautiful…” the woman whispered softly as the baby slipped through the clouds slowly her cries quieting and becoming soft giggles.

When the baby vanished beneath the clouds the circle vanished. The womans own tears began to slip from her eyes.

“Anthea!” a loud voice boomed from behind her causing her to spin quickly and wipe away what tears had fallen.

“Malvagità?” she turned quickly to a large male taller then herself. He wore a black tunic with matching black leather pants. Cold eyes staring down at her that she swore would turn her to ice. She could feel her heart race rapidly as she looked up at the ruling god.

“The child…” he said simply holding out a hand to her. She looked like she didn't know what he was talking about, “Don't be daft, woman, Buon's kid…hand her over…”

“Surely I do not know what you talk about, the Young Mistress was in the nursery, and I have not seen her since you're reign started.” A hand smacked her hard across her cheek causing her hold body to twist and fall to her knees in pain.

“I'll find her Anthea…so protecting her will only be your death.” He spat, “if she isn't in my arms by the end of this day I will make sure you are beheaded…” at that he turned and walked away from the woman.

Anthea, as she had been identified as, put a hand to her chest softly and looked down at the spot she had drew the circle she is safe she thought to herself Malvagità will not be able to get her not until she is found once more.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment