Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meeting Riya and the helper

a GaaraxOc story: NO SUMMARY! i suck at ythem >.<' plz read!

Chapter 1 - meeting Riya and the helper

Chapter 1 - meeting Riya and the helper
Minding Our hearts: a GaaraxRiya story
Chapter 1: meeting Riya and the helper


~*authors P.O.V*~

        Riya closed her sketch pad and pulled the blanket closer to her as she enjoyed the warmth from her fire place. Tsuki, her pet demon wolf laid at her side watchng the crackling fire die down. Riya lived in the woods a little ways off from Kohana. She is a Anbu member at the age of 15.But, she was alone....No family, and no friends came to see here out in the woods. Yes she had a sister: Turay, but she stayed with Naruto inside the village. Riya was unhappy.
        
        Riya Grabbed her jacket and threw it on lazily. She wore a blood red halter top, and black baggy jeans under her black and red jacket. Riya was now 17.She threw open the door and headed out into the Autum night cold.



~*P.O.V Change*~
        The wind howled throught the trees that were lite up from the glowing moon. A girl walked down the path beneath the tree branch where i sat clinging to her slim jacket hoping for the slightest heat. Her dark brown hair sparkeld in the moonlight enough for me to make out the crimson strikes and bangs. She looked to be about 16,possible 17 but it was hard to tell. The wolf walking beside her didn't look to normal. but thats all i could tell. I whatched them walk the path heading toward kohana for awhile till she was almost out of sight...my eyes widden suddenly when 5 sound ninja jumped her on the path. I rubbed my temples and jumped from the tree to help the girl. Wait... why was i going to help her? didn't i like to see people die? oh well.... i didn't have time to ask myself these things.... i made my way to the group attacking the girl.......



*do you like cookies! i luv cookies!*

yea! a new story!!!!!! ^^ do you like? no like? comments? lol yes and i have a request for those reading this!

if you have a Naruto oc character and would like them to be in the story then ok

pairrings are great! i shall add those too

pairrings that r gonna be in the story already:

Gaara/Riya
Naruto/Turay

COMMENT PLZ!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolfmoon on May 18, 2008, 12:45:12 PM

wolfmoon on
wolfmoonI like it so far, You should write more. BTW I do have a naruto OC, that I made up a long time ago. If you're interested in using him just ask.