Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The End Of A New Beginning

This is about strange events happening to Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. This is my first story ever, tell me what you think!

Chapter 4 - The End Of A New Beginning

Chapter 4 - The End Of A New Beginning


The End Of A New Beginning



“I…” I was so surprised, by what she'd done, I almost, fell flat on my face. “I… I can't believed you actually…” I stuttered. “Kissed you?” she interrupted. “Yeah!” I said in surprise. “But…uhhh…” a strange feeling came over me, I couldn't move or anything. By the time I had realized I was staring straight up into the sky, I had realized I passed out. “What…happened?” I managed to blurt out. She was sitting right next to me, letting me use her leg for a headrest. “Oh your alright!” she screamed. “Did I just wake up in heaven?” I asked. “Oh no, he's delusional” she said sarcastically. “Because you look like an angel” she was blushing again, and so was I. As I tried to get up, there was a pain in my left arm. “Ow!” I agonized in pain. “what's the matter?” she asked in panic. “There's a pain in my arm…” I mumbled. “Listen to me Brandy, I know u've been through a lot, but I need to listen to what I'm about to tell you.” She looked at me nervously, “what is it?” she asked. “I must know, would you like to come live with me if you become… real?” As I asked her this question, I realized there was something in my arm, which was turning more and more black. I ignored it for the point being and continued looking at her, still can't believe what has happened. “Well, I would like a place to stay, but don't you think it would be a little weird of me just to come live with you? What would your parents think of me?” How can I come with you?” she asked. “All that doesn't matter right now, all I want is a yes or no answer.” “Ok, I'll come with you” she said. I yelled out excitedly, “Yeeeesss!!!!” Brandy started to laugh at my hysterical behavior, and then she asked, “ Oh, what about Whiskers?” she asked. “I can bring him with us if you'd like” Um… can you bring him with us?” she asked me. “Sure” I said. I had my computer with me and I made a few adjustments to the materialization program. “Ok that should do it Brandy” As I said this, a vortex appeared right in front of us. “Are you ready Brandy?” I asked with confidence. “Umm… can we go in together?” she asked. “ Yeah, sure” I laughed. 3…..2…..1…...JUMP!!!



TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment