Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - bring on the clown

The towns not big enough for two Homicidal maniacs

Chapter 1 - bring on the clown

Chapter 1 - bring on the clown
Sharpening her knife Nat, sings a song.."Im a lil tea-pot short and stout..."
On the radio theres reports of a body found in the most gruesome and inhumane pose, body parts missing and the unmistakeable mask of utter terror apon the victims face this seems to be the sixth body found this month...
"Oh, I guess they found Tommy.. only eight more to go guys, wow the police are pretty lazy here. Soon there will be more bodies than townsfolk." Nat smiled to herself admireing her handie work. The Insurance sales man well whats left of him never would have thought his family would be cashing in his life insurance check."nobody should interrupt my breakfast" she said as she sipped on her blood covered brainfreezy
Heafting a ratherly large and bloody backback out of the tiny rent controlled apartment Nat looked up and down the hallway "O.K. coast is clear"
"HI NEIGHBOR!!!" echoed up and down the hallways
"Dammit not her, please dont let it be her, god no not her" Nat thougth as she turned around "oh hi Tenna.."
"Hey Nat!!" and then to Nats horror this oddball of a neighbors friend reaches into her pants and pulls out.. a squeekie doll "master spooky said hello too!!!"
Trying to keep Tenna's attention away from the bloodsoaked backpack/insurance salesman Nat callously asks"So wheres your er.. friend Devi, thats her name right?"
Pokeing at the bag now "Oh shes locked herself in her room again, whats in the bag?"
"Nothing, im going on a picnic."
"Can I come" Tenna innocently asks
Nats reply ws as cold as ice "No.""this girl must be on something maybe the would would be a better place if she was no longer with the living" she thought as she swung the bag away from Tenna.
"Please please please can I come? Devi wont leave her room not even for chineese food! And thats just not right"
"And why won't she leave her room" Nat asks still dodgeing around the topic.
"Oh because this guy she had a thing for is in town. And she is afraid to leave her room."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah i think his name is Johnny"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zaffara on June 5, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Zaffara on
ZaffaraOh, its a cliffhanger...

DarkMouseyFreak on March 17, 2006, 11:13:50 AM

DarkMouseyFreak on
DarkMouseyFreaksweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xSkissorsx on May 17, 2005, 11:17:46 AM

xSkissorsx on
xSkissorsxchapter one sounds good. keep writing