Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lovers Walk

A Cath/Sara fanfic, cause we all know that they're HAWT.
Sara's POV

Chapter 3 - Lovers Walk

Chapter 3 - Lovers Walk


Summary:: LE GASP! SEX!

Pairing:: Sara/Catherine

Rating:: PG 13

Spoilers:: None

Disclaimer:: Not my show! Sadly.



PART 3, LOVERS WALK



It was after eleven by the time we'd finished coffee and tiramisu and took a walk around the park.

The night air smelled of petunias and mown grass. A light breeze ruffled the periwinkle. A million crickets performed a summer symphony in the round. We sat down on a bench for a few minutes.

I found myself thinking the whole time, `where do Cath and I stand?'. I liked her very much, respected her integrity, enjoyed her company.

Heat rippled across my stomach.

Found her sexy as hell.

Why was I so attracted to this woman?

Another ripple.

Easy one, slut.

I tried to rise. My knees rebelled and I stumbled forward. Catherine caught me as I fell against her. For a heartbeat, neither of us moved. My cheek felt hot against her breast.

Surprised, I stepped back and concentrated on picking at my nails.

Was it just my imagination? Or had Catherine really held me for a moment longer than she should have?

Catherine reached out a thumb and ran it around the corner of my mouth. I turned my head sideways. She lifted my hair and drew a finger down the side of my neck. It left a smoldering trail. I closed my eyes.

She leaned close. I felt the warm wetness of breath on my cheek. Then her lips slid behind my ear. Onto my neck. My throat.

Oh, boy. She took my face in her hands and kissed my left eyelid, my right.

A couple strode past us, laughing.

We flew apart.

We continued walking as if nothing had happened.

***

When we arrived at my apartment, I invited Catherine in for something to drink.

As I set the alarm, I felt the warmth of Catherine's body inches from mine.

With one hand Cath took my wrist and turned me to her. With the other she reached up and flicked off the light. I smelled Oasis Shampoo and Conditioner tinged with the light smell of sweat.

Pressing close, Catherine raised my hand and laid it against her cheek.

I looked up. Her face was swallowed in shadow.

Cath brought my other hand up. My fingertips felt the features I had known for 5 years. Cheekbones, a corner of her mouth, the angle of her jaw.

Catherine stroked my hair that fell in a dark curtain around my face. Her fingers slithered down the sides of my neck, moved across my shoulders.

Outside, my wind chime tinkled gaily.

Cath's hands glided over the curves of my waist, my hipbones.

A strange sensation flooded my brain, like something remembered from a distant dream.

My stomach flipped.

Catherine's lips brushed mine.

I drew in breath. No. It drew in of its own accord.

Catherine kissed me hard on the mouth.

I kissed back.

Let go, every cell in my brain commanded.

My arms went around Catherine's neck. I drew her to me, heart racing like some wild, frightened thing.

It felt so simple, so obvious. Why hadn't we thought about doing this before? It made perfect sense!

Cath's hands moved to my back. I felt my zipper slide down. Her hands rose, eased the straps from my shoulders. I lowered my arms.

Black linen pooled at my feet.

All the sadness and frustration and unfulfilled desire of the past few days evaporated in that instant. The kitchen receded. The earth. The cosmos.

My fingers sought the buttons on the cornflower blouse.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment