Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A walk in town.

I will add your charaters :3

Chapter 2 - A walk in town.

Chapter 2 - A walk in town.
Chapter 2:A walk in town.

"Uh!I cant believe you let her come back after what she did!"Fluffy said getting dressed."She was dumped by Sly...didnt you hear my sweetie pie?"Fluffy then froze...."The Tiger left her?...Yes!Now she is totally on our side agian!" Fluffy then suddenly jumped with joy.She havent been this happy in a long time.But ever since a new villan came to town and toke most of Austraila over....They been out of work,and been lazy....All they did really was drink alot of wine then jump in bed....Shy then barged in and glared at fluffy for 5 minetes straight.Shy finally spoke up,"Im glad to be your partner agian...fluff...."shy smirked and put her hand out ready to shake hands with fluffy.Fluffy finally shoke her hand and smiled evily,"Glad to have you back...."She said in her soft voice.As they got ready they went into town.The police hid behind thier cars shaking.Shy gave them her deadly look.A old timer then walked up to Shy and Fluffy,"Oh my shy!Your back on the bad side?And single?Ha!"She laughed.Shy gave a deep,pissed,killing growl.She then slaped the old lady.Her slap was so powerful that the old ladys neck snaped and died.Fluffy would think that Shy would be shocked.But instead Fluffy saw her smiling and chuckled,"Idiot,That old timer had it coming anyways."Shy laughed with her evil laugh.This laugh drove to boys crazy!The laugh was like a spell.When Ty heard it he nearly passed out,"Sh-Shy?"he then ran down the road and saw a dead body infront of Shy.Ty thought Shy was still good,he was wroung,"Shy!How could you?You was such a sweet shela!"He cried and looked at Shy with his deep green eyes.She then looked at him.Her laughing came to a hult.She then rememberd that everyone thought she was dead,"So you was that stranger in the black cloak!"Dennis yelled and ran up to her.He then ripped paper infront of her,"You are out of burse rescue FOREVER!"he yelled all pissed off at her.Shy then lowed her head.making it look like she was dissapointed.But Fluffy knew what was coming and backed up smirking.Ty and Dennis thought they got through to the old Shy.Shy suddenly graved her rangs and wrapped them around dennis neck.She choked him enough to make him pass out for 2 whole days.Ty picked up Dennis and ran.Shy chucked her rang at Ty.But another rang came flying and hit it.The unknown tasmanian tiger was a close friend of ty.He some what looked like Ty!He had a messed up eye to.Shy just froze and stared at him.She felt cold waves go through her body and felt as if she would drop.she also felt her heart skip.She backed up feeling like that time when she first fought Sly and Ty....And then fell in a deep,crazy love with that son of a dog Sly!She tried to grolw but all came out was a purr!She quickly coverd her mouth knowing what happen.She felt so embarresed her face turned pure red."Thanks for saving me Jake!"Fluffy fainted when she heard for her first time a tasmanian tiger purr.shy wanted to fainted but knew if she did she would be caught.She picked up Fluffy and ran back to cases base."Are you ok Ty?"Jake ask him with a comfused look.Ty smiled and nodded,"You scared Shy away!Thanks!..."Ty felt weried saying that and Jake could tell he felt weried saying it some how,'I heard Dennis yelling about someone being booted...Was it Shy?"Jake knew who shy was because She was one of Slys girlfriends.And she had a sweet voice."Yeah sadly..."Ty added and felt a tear roll down his cheek,"She was like a sister to me...til Sly tried to kill her..."Jake froze when he heard what Ty said,"HE WHAT!?"Jake yelled out and looked at Ty."You heard me mate...Sly said Shy was an annoying dog and should be whiped off the face of the earth!"Ty whisperd to Jake as little kids walked by.




TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sly_and_ally_forever on March 31, 2006, 10:00:47 PM

Sly_and_ally_forever on
Sly_and_ally_foreverThis is going to be a really good story my friend! You can use Ally and Guy if you want....Just keep in mind Guy is 100% evil...but he hates Sly, even though they are brothers. Anyway, I'm really liking this story!

Neon_The_Battlehog on March 5, 2006, 1:03:03 PM

Neon_The_Battlehog on
Neon_The_BattlehogZOMG!!!!!!I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!!!!Thank you SO much!!!
Y'know what, i dunno if I should but...I hearby dub thee:
Technical fangirl #2!
Awesome story! I wanna find out what happens to me!(And also everyone else)

Catgirlrocks on March 3, 2006, 1:24:08 PM

Catgirlrocks on
CatgirlrocksMuhahaha!Jake was my FIRST target!Who will be next?Oh yeah!If you want me to and I choose your charater and you hate me and dont want them in my story then just tell me....so i can take em out.