Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Reii-chan, you muppet...

A random story about me (yess!) and the Titans. It's a sort of replay of the Brotherhood of Evil stuff. Read only if you like random stuff.

Chapter 9 - Reii-chan, you muppet...

Chapter 9 - Reii-chan, you muppet...

 

 

"AI-I-I-I, Reii-chan?!" Emma squealed, bounding from her seat and enveloping the boy in a tight hug. "Ohisashiburi(1)!!!!"

Reki laughed, hugging back. ", Emmy-chan. Heard you were here. How's my little cat?" Emma pulled away.

"Uuh, fine, I guess... but how did you get here, Reii-chan? We're in like, a whole other cosmiverse!" Reki looked sheepish.

"Same way you did... I saw you get sucked into that portal, so I kinda... followed ya. Only we got separated halfway." Emma grinned.

"Aaand... you ended up as a CC Corp Sys Admin(2)? I'm jealous, Reii-chan!" She noticed the increasingly interested stares of the Titans, and immediately introduced Reki.

 

(OHMIGOSH I INTERRUPT THIS FANFIC WITH AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!! MY CAT IS HAVING KITTENS!!!!!!! KITTENS!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! I FEEL LIKE A PROUD PARENT... HUZZAH FOR MY CLEVER KITTY!!!! X3 X3 X3)

 

(Back to the storeh, un)    

"Ah... sorry. This is Reki..." Emma paused, and checked herself. "... My cousin."

Silence.

"WHAAAAAAAAT????" Beast Boy screamed, pointing an accusing finger at the Wavemaster. "He... you... it... No way!"

Emma nodded. "Betcha couldn't tell..."

Robin stalked over and stared at Reki.

"This might be serious... no one else was supposed to come through dimensions with Emma." Said girl slapped him upside the head.

"Stop being such a freakin' worryguts, Usuratonkachi(3)! Anywhoo," She turned to the others; "Reii-chan's one of the Zodiac, like me, the Rat... only HE was accepted..." She poked Reki. "It still hurts to think about it. But we're still friends... which is weird for the Cat and the Rat."

 

(So bored writing now... I know, I know. Another short chappie. Please dun kill meh!)

(1) = Ohisashiburi: 'It's been a long time' (Japanese)

(2) = Cyber Connect Corporation System Administrator (I seriously have to stop reading .Hack soon XD)

(3) = Usuratonkachi: 'Total Moron' (Japanese)

 

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment