Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Magnificent Strikes!

A parody of Sleeping Beauty, where the grumpy king fears for his life over a prophecy set by an evil fairy named Magnificent.

Chapter 4 - Magnificent Strikes!

Chapter 4 - Magnificent Strikes!
In the kingdom of Houston, everyone was anticipating the return of King Larry. Meanwhile, Queen Prissy & Prince Scott were waiting as well, in the throne room with Scott playing his guitar & singing "My Old Kentucky Home".

QUEEN PRISSY: Do you have to play that thing?
PRINCE SCOTT: Sure, the author squeezed my talent into the story.  But why would he make me do "My Old Kentucky Home"?
MAGNIFICENT: (Voice) Because I told him to.
QUEEN PRISSY: Well it's almost time for your father to come back.
PRINCE SCOTT: Mom, I'm going to my royal bedroom. There's a football game I don't want to miss.

In the shadows, Magnificent overhears...

MAGNIFICENT: That's it! Now to find the grumpy King.

The three good fairies were in the chambers, getting King Larry dressed & prepared.

KING LARRY: I can dress myself, thank you.

The King has the fairies leave. Just as the King changed his underwear, a weird aria was heard echoing. The fire of the fireplace extinguished & green smoke came out. The green smoke placed the king under a trance. The king walked over to a hidden stairway.

Outside the chambers hall, Florida & Sauna were worried while Barryfeather came from the Prince's bedroom.

SAUNA: Where were you?
BARRYFEATHER: Keeping up with an NFL Wild Card game.
FLORIDA: AFC or NFC?
BARRYFEATHER: AFC.
FLORIDA & SAUNA: MAGNIFICENT!
SAUNA: We got to save the king!

So the three fairies rushed in to see the hypnotized king disapper into a secret staircase. Florida uses her magic wand & they enter the same path. They shouted as they climbed up the stairs... 

FLORIDA, SAUNA & BARRYFEATHER: King Larry, King Larry!

But the King couldn't hear them. All he did was walked up the stairs, following that mysterious green glow ball. 

FLORIDA, SAUNA & BARRYFEATHER: King Larry, King Larry!
FLORIDA: Don't turn on the tv!
SAUNA: Or the radio!
BARRYFEATHER: Or use the internet!
SAUNA: It wasn't highly popular yet, you fool!

The tranced King made it up to the top of the castle where the glowing green ball turned into a transistor radio.

MAGNIFICENT: (Voice) Turn on the transistor radio. Play it I say!

The king turned on the transistor radio & a sportscaster announced...

SPORTSCASTER: What an upset! After leading 35-0, the Buffalo Bills made a terrific comeback & beat our Houston Oilers in overtime, 41-38! Mark the day, January 3, 1993!

The fairies arrived to a shock to find Magnificent!

MAGNIFICENT: You fools. Thinking that you could defeat me. Me! The mistress of all evil! Well here's your precious King!

Magnificent removed her cloak where they saw the dead King Larry. As Magnificent cackled & about to leave, she heard a voice.

QUEEN PRISSY: Magnificent!

The fairies saw that Queen Prissy had a treasure chest in her hand.  She hands it to Magnificent.

QUEEN PRISSY: For getting rid of that grumpy husband, here's your bounty of $100,000! And as for you fairies, you are banished from the kingdom as well as my son.
FLORIDA: Why?
QUEEN PRISSY: I won't have my royal son become a rock musician.
NARRATOR: So the Queen & Magnificent lived happily ever after while the fairies & Prince Scott ended up back @ Camp Jethro.

HAZEL: That was a scary story.
MASCOT: That's my kind of story! I almost forgot, the city where Camp Jethro is at was Buffalo, Texas! It was all a set-up!
HAZEL: Good night Auntie.

Hazel goes to sleep while the mascot turns off the tv & light.

END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment