Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chloe is Speedy's sister. They don't look the same at all. When Chloe met Robin, everything was twisted. She thought they looked almost the same, but grew a little crush on him after a while. Also, she developed one on who else? Beast Boy! Odd, eh? W

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

"Jade, eat my dust you pop idol wannabe!" Said Chloe as she got up from a blow of Jade's power. Jade was telekinetic, and also very prissy. She looked way too much like Christina Aquilera. Chloe got up and raced towarded her, whispering elfen words under her breath as a orb of glowing red energy grew between her palms. She threw it to Jade, sending her colliding into a large boulder. "Leave these people alone!" Chloe gestured towards the innocent people in a city museum. "They've done nothing." Jade's eyes narrowed as she spoke, "They have more money worth of painting, sculptures, and boring little...model things. Why? It should be mine. Daddy said I was the best!" Chloe grinned. "Not today,girl." She tackled her to the ground, but was thrown off with power of Jade. "That's it! Let's settle this powerless!" She drew her elbow back and punched the girl hard into the nose.
"My nose, you wicked little brat!"
"Well, Miss Prissy Pop Princess, next time learn how to really fight!"
Chloe walked off silently as Jade was arrested, but bumped into a boy. He looked much like her brother, masked...but cute. She bit her lip, "Excuse me..." The boy smiled and offered his hand. "Robin." Chloe introduced her self.
"I saw how you handled that girl."
Blushing, she replied, "It wasn't really anything."
"I haven't seen a girl hit like that. Where'd you learn it?"
"My brother Speedy."
"Speedy's your brother?!"
"Err...yeah."
"We met one or two times I guess."
"He's really good at fighting."
"Didn't beat me." He smirked.
"Well, I don't think he could."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Uh...nothing." She blushed again.
"You're too shy. Want to come hang out?"
"With who?"
"Just me and a couple of friends."
"Erm, okay."


They arrived at the Titan's Tower shortly."Why're we here?" Chloe asked. "We're home." She quirked a brow. "But this is..."
"Exactly."
"You're a..."
"Mhmm."
Chloe paused, then burst with exitement, much like Beast Boy when he's all pepped up."Oh my god that is so cool!"
"Sure. Want to be a Titan?"
"@.@ Uh......."
"Come on...just meet the others."
When they walked in, Chloe saw Cyborg and Beast Boy playing video games...and Cyborg winning of course. Raven was simply staring at Starfire while she babbled on in that odd language. "Booglarg...nice geethro." Starfire chuckled after that one and then continued babbling. "Titans!We've a visitor."Robin declared.

Beast Boy: "Dude, you're...all normal looking. Why do you get to look normal?!"
Cyborg: "I bet I can beat you at video games."
Raven: "...Hello Visitor."
Starfire: "Hello new friend! Welcome to the tower of us Titans. We enjoy your visits very kindly. We appreciate you coming!"
Robin: "Um, yeah. These are the Titans."
"So want to be a Titan?"
"Definatly."
"Alright, we have a room. Let me show you to it."
A night passed peacefully, Chloe became great friends with Raven, Robin, and Beastboy. Starfire sort of scared her with jokes of different languages, and Cyborg threatened to beat her in video games.
"So, Raven. You don't like any of the guys. Not even...Robin?"
"No."
"I see."
"You like Robin, don't you?"
"Y..no. No, no, no..."
"..."
"Yes."
"Well, at least you don't like Beastboy..."
"..."
"You do."
"Yes." @,@;
What will happen? Who knows...find out on the next episode of...



TEEN TITAN CUSTOM MADNESS

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Black_Mage_Faye on August 11, 2004, 10:14:25 AM

Black_Mage_Faye on
Black_Mage_FayeMeh!!!!! This Chloe girl cannot, I say again, cannot have Robin... Cuz of Star... Not to be rude and interupting your story.. But ya..

Chonyoko on May 17, 2004, 9:07:08 AM

Chonyoko on
Chonyokothat's scary....