Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Casual day

What if a ninja of Konoha goes to the NYC and befriends the american dragon. Has my own OC. I don't own Naruto or ADJL.(American Dragon)

Chapter 3 - A Casual day

Chapter 3 - A Casual day
After the commotion that happened last night, Cross had told Mrs.Long everything. He even realized that Mr.Long was never allowed to know about the magical realm.

It was Sunday, and Cross decides to treat Jakes family and friends to a dayout except for the father of course. Cross yells out,"Hey, I got a surprize for everybody." Jake asks,"Where are we going?" "Ah ah, you'll find out soon enough boys and girls." Soon Spud and Trixie come along,"Yo we're here Cross, so what are we doing?" Trixie says. Then she sees Naruto and the gang coming in the side walk and Naruto yells out,"Hey Cross, we're here." Then Naruto, Kiba, Sakura,and Lee see Spud and Trixie and Kiba asks,"Who are they?" "Oh, these are Jakes friends, Spud and Trixie."Cross answers. "Then let me ask a question, whats with those get ups?" Trixie asks looking at everybody especially Lee. Lee bursts,"Whats that supposed to mean?" "Whoa, calm down Lee, and she's right, with those outfits you really stand out. Try the transformation jutsu.... oh right," Cross said looking at Lee,"Uh, why don't you Lee try out some clothes I have in my drawer in the room," Cross suggests. When everyone transforms Sakura was in denim pants and a skirt on top with a pink and red striped shirt, Naruto was wearing an orange t-shirt with a blue vest, and Kiba was wearing a white shirt with a chibi dog picture in the chest with grey sweats, and Lee comes out wearing a green muscle shirt and brown shorts. Trixie, Spud, Jake, and Cross,"Sweet man" "Dude, you clean guys clean up nice" "Oh, now I would like to to have a piece of that." Stop drooling Trix, now off we go."

Walking down a few blocks, they finally head to their destination which was a spa."Time to reveal your surprize, a day at the spa." Cross announced. "Whoa, how did you afford all this?" Spud asked. Cross rolls his eyes saying,"I know a guy, now lets head out." All day, it was separated between the boys and the girls. With the back massages, and the mud baths even Mrs.Long was enjoying herself and Hayley had the facial treatment.

When every one was in the baths, all the boys all sigh in satisfaction. Jake soon asks,"So what are you doing for your stay here," "Nothing much just hanging out, see old schoolmate, and maybie help your scrawny little @$$," Cross says splashing him in the face. Everyone was laughing their head off, Cross soon stops as he hears a familiar giggle from the wall that divdes the men and women baths. "That could only be one person I know," Cross mutters as he gets out a scroll from his clothes, he scribbles down something and shoves it down the water. Jake asks "What did you do?" "Sending Sakura a messege."

On the womens side, Sakura enjoys with Trixie, Mrs.Long and Hayley. Hayley spots the scroll Cross sent, it read to Sakura-chan. "Hey Sakura, I think this is for you." Sakura takes the scroll and reads:

Sakura
Might want to get out in a few seconds
listen in if you want.
Cross

"What does that mean?" Mrs.Long asks. Her question was soon answered when she hears Cross yelling, "YOU PERVERTED BAKA!!" He snaps a towel at the perverts butt as he falls over to the other side only to see that it was Jiraya peeping on the girls on the other side. Sakura, Suzan(Mrs.Long), Trixie and Hayley followed Cross's advice as the other women screamed as they try to pelt Jiraya with anything they could throw at him as Jiraya climbs to the other side,"You really are a party pooper." He whines. "Well you are just too perverted Jiraya" Cross replies.

Once they go and change the boys see the girls as Jake, Lee, and Naruto stare at Sakura as she never looked better. Again Cross had to slap them to their senses as Sakura was a little creeped out. As Jiraya comes, the girls was steaming mad at him,but knew that he got what he deserved for peeping. Trix asks,"So who is this creep?" "This is Jiraya, and believe it or not, he's Narutos trainer and writer of that Icha-Icha series." Cross answers. Soon, Gai comes in the picture and says,"Hey young people," and soon sees Suzan,"and who might this lady be?" Jake disgusted saying,"Dude, thats my mom man," "Yeah, besides shes married," Cross adds. Then a pixie comes,"Mail order," it said in the high pitched gruff voice. Jake scribles on the board and rips oppen the packet showing the cloud of Lao Shi yelling,"Jake, huntsclan is located outside of the city in a giants village." "Let go Jake" Cross says as they head to an alley. They both turn to their ninja and dragon forms."Transform", Cross says and Jake yells out his battle cry,"Dragon up" and flames engulf him turning him to a dragon and every ninja switches to theirninja gear and follows them to the giants village.

In the giant village, Jake gave everybody a warning,"Just to tell you, everything will be bigger than you so watch where you go." They head inside one of the huts and Jake soon sees Bertha from the Equinox hunt. Bertha yells"Yay, Dragon here, dragon here." "Yo, okay okay,just tell me what happened," Jake says Everyone else was still in awe on how big everything was. "Bad man take some of us away,""Well, time to go to beat the crap out of those guys." Naruto exclaims but Kiba tries to calm him down,"Hold on Naruto, it may be a trap." "Yeah, from what I've learned, the Huntsclan does'nt take any shortcuts," Jake pointed out."Lets head out and help the giants." "If we are going to lets take a faster route." ""How?"Sakura asks. Cross makes a few hand signs and bites his thumb making it bleed and point it to the ground,"Summoning jutsu," This caused a giant eagle to appear in front of them. "Meet my partner, Saikun" "Greatings" the eagle spoke. Jake, Spud, and Trixie was wide eyed and speechless because eagles doesnt usually talk. "Now look for a fire with guys in red jumpsuits Saikun." "I see it, we're going down," then they were shot at with green energy blasts. As they jumped down the ninjas were surprized see who was near the fire. "No" "It cant be," The Huntsman laughs,"You may have ninja allies, but I have my own." In the distance they could see Orochimaru with a familiar person. "Yes, its me, and a good friend of yours," "Yo, isn'tthat the guy you were telling me about," "Yes, it is that certain someone who left our village, Sasuke Uchia."
_______________________________________________________________________________
end of ch. 3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment