Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - REAL nice to meat you Shadow

This is my fic yeeeeehhhh! ok the story is about Chrystal and how she met Sonic,Amy,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow, and of course Jaideanna and alot more rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaadddddddd to find out.

Chapter 3 - REAL nice to meat you Shadow

Chapter 3 - REAL nice to meat you Shadow


This chapter is where Crystal meats Shadow and I think you're going to be surprised on what happens to the two.

Crystal and the others finally arrived at the Master Emerald and Knuckles just started chanting to get the Emerald revved up. Knuckles are you sure you know what your doing a very confused Crystal asked? Yeah I'm the guardian of this huge clump of rock. Knuckles were still chanting. Hey Shadow what brings you hears Sonic asked. Well I was hearing to see you guys but I couldn't find you at your homes so I came hear and… WHO'S THAT Shadow asked while blushing Crystal just stared at him and kept telling her self that she was in heaven. Then they both made eye contact and just looked at each other in awe. (I know you see where this is headed) Oh her she's Crystal our new friend. Tails had gone to bring The X Tornado and was just arriving. Hey guys he said, I can see that Crystal and Shadow met. Crystal just blushed while still staring at Shadow. Shadow did the same. I think Shadow has a crush Tails whispered to Sonic. I think your right bud I think your right.

All of a sudden Crystal started to float to the Master Emerald, she landed on it gracefully. Okay Crystal Knuckles said now the Emerald will give you flash backs and you will see how you got your powers okay. Sure thing Knuckles. Ready Crystal Sonic asked. I think so Crystal replied okay then here you go.



It was about ten minutes later and Shadow was walking around in circles with a worried look in his eyes he eighther thought Chrystal was gone forever but when he turned around she had already came back from her trans. She ran of the Emerald crying and into Tail's workshop. Everyone went to her aid.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neopetgirl on February 16, 2006, 10:02:07 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlWoah i wonder what she saw?COol story I am so faving this on my fav stories

jaideanna on February 2, 2006, 5:49:08 AM

jaideanna on
jaideannaI wondered what happend??Cool i like it so far!