Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Enemy

This is about me and my friends, but with some original Naruto charecters

Chapter 1 - New Enemy

Chapter 1 - New Enemy
The wind blew furiously as I stood ontop of a tree in the Forest of Death. It was old, and warn down. Now, anybody could come and go as they pleased. There were not as many dangers. I heard rustling behind me. I payed no attention to it; I kept my arms crossed and my gourd on my back. Yes, I am from the Village Hidden In the Sand. I heard more noise. I turned around, to find an odd boy with a bowl-shaped hair cut standng before me. "My name is Rock Lee, and I wish to challenge you... Dameon of the Sand!"

I stood there, wind blowing our hair. "Do you accept?" asked Lee. I charged at him, Kunai in hand. He dodged me. "I take that as a 'yes'." he said as he panted from dogding my Kunai. I flung the Kunai in his direction. Lee let out a yelp of pain as it scratched his arm. 'I'm not fast enough...' Lee thought. 'I'll have to do it...'

He took off warmers from his legs, revealing weights. He dropped them on the ground, making a large crater. I still made no movement. He hopped off the rock, and started moving very fast. I made a look of shock. He started to punch in my direction. However, I felt no pain. The sand from my gourd poured out, and blocked all of his attacks.

'She fights like...' Lee thought to himself. 'GAARA!'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment