Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Just something I wrote the other day. The idea formed in my head as I was watching Gilmore Girls. I don't know where it came from, it just appeared. XD

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled










It was a dark stormy night when it happened. When my life changed. It took one night to change everything. Just one night. I could remember the feel of the raindrops landing on my pale skin. The cold wet feeling of the rain. The sound of the raindrops landing on the hard cold pavement. I use to love the sound of raindrops landing, but sense that one night I hated it. I can remember the smell of brunt flesh mingled with the smell of the wet pavement and fire.

At first I thought it was my flesh, but I didn't feel anything. Maybe because the coldness of the night and rain numbed my whole body. But no, that wasn't it. That wasn't my flesh burning. It was the flesh of what was left of my family. The last people of my life. I tried to open my eyes. I really did! But it was so hard. The rain had stopped by then. I still couldn't feel anything.

What seem like hours, but were really just minutes, I finally forced my eyes open. I saw lights. Bright flashing lights. Some were red and others white. There were blue lights also. Then suddenly I moved or something moved me. I was now on my back. My eyes were half-open and I saw blurry figures around me. One yelled out `She's alive!' and another with a female voice was leaning over me telling me it will be alright. She kept telling me that same thing until her voice started to fade. Then I couldn't hear anything. Nothing. My eyelids couldn't stay open anymore. The felt heavy and started to close slowly. Soon darkness took my site and I blacked out.






Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dark_Angel_ on December 29, 2004, 6:49:16 AM

Dark_Angel_ on
Dark_Angel_Yay!!! Finally a comment. Thank you so much. I decided to put up the next chapter to this.

catinthehat2011 on December 22, 2004, 1:35:06 AM

catinthehat2011 on
catinthehat2011Hey thats good!

Dark_Angel_ on November 19, 2004, 8:15:17 AM

Dark_Angel_ on
Dark_Angel_Wow, I guess people hate it so much, that they don't want to leave any comments. Unless, it's so good that people don't want to comment on it, because they think that they are unworthy to comment on my writing piece. Nah, it's probably not the second choice. Must be the first. Oh, well. I tried to make it good. I was thinking of making a next chapter of this, but it seems nobody likes this first.

Dark_Angel_ on November 17, 2004, 8:41:02 AM

Dark_Angel_ on
Dark_Angel_Please comment. I want to know if you like it or not. If you have advice, please tell me so I can learn.