Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1. Meeting Darkful The Hdegehog

A story on how Sonic and friends, including Shadow, met Darkful.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1. Meeting Darkful The Hdegehog

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1. Meeting Darkful The Hdegehog


Chapter 1

Meeting Darkful The Hedgehog.



A battle was going on in the city. Sonic and his friends were fighting for a Chaos Emerald. Against Shadow The Hedgehog. Shadow had the Emerald, and Sonic kept on trying to get it. But it was no use. Anyone who went near him would be blasted away. Everyone was wiped out.



“What a bunch of weaklings.” Shadow laughed. He walked off in the distance, holding the Chaos Emerald in his hand. But that was months ago. Shadow is now on the good side, helping Sonic and his friends stop Dr. Robotnik from getting hold onto the rest of the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic has 3 so far. And so has Dr. Robotnik.



It was sunny day, perfect day for going to the beach. “Sigh……” Sighed Amy. She looked out the window. Towards the beach. Cream walked up and sat beside her.

“Whats wrong?” Cream asked. Amy shook her head. “I want to do something outside……” Amy muttered. Cream thought for a moment. And then had an idea.

“Why don't we all go to the beach? It's a perfect day to go.” Cream replyed, smiling. Amy's eyes lit up. “That's a great idea!!” She cried. She ran off to get everyone else. And put her togs on.

A few minutes later. They were at the beach. The sun shined down onto the sea. Amy was the first to go into the water. Sonic and Shadow sat in the shade as they watched.

“So……” Sonic muttered. “What was Dr. Robotniks lab like??” Sonic asked Shadow. Shadow sighed. “Boring……” Shadow replyed grumply. Sonic laughed. They watched Amy and Cream dive underwater. They were seeing who can stay under water the longest.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard. “What was that?!” Tails and Chris cried. Everyone got off the beach to see what it was. Buildings were being destroyed by something. Sonic ran faster to the thing that was doing it all. He stopped short. Everyone else caught up behind him. Standing in front of them, was a Black hedgehog.

It turned to them. It looked so evil. And it also looked just like Shadow! Except, it was a girl. Her eyes were red. A crazy expression in her eyes. Claws were sticking out of her gloves. She also had bat like wings. And in her hand, was a Red Chaos Emerald. She grinned at them evily. Shadow was the first to speak. “Who are you and what do you want!!” He cried. The hedgehog laughed. “Why, Helping Dr. Robotnik of course!! And my name is Darkful The hedgehog…” Darkful replyed laughing.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

morphin on March 17, 2006, 3:31:35 AM

morphin on
morphinwhoa wicket story come the chapters coming.

Darkful_The_Hedgehog on March 10, 2006, 4:38:42 AM

Darkful_The_Hedgehog on
Darkful_The_HedgehogWwwaaa!! No comments!! DX