Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Broken

This was a story that was a request from my friend, Jamie Clay Valentine Hardy. Here ya go!

*I am not responsible for any reactions to this story!*
*Any comments... tell me personally on my profile or leave on story page link. Thank you.*

Chapter 6 - Broken

Chapter 6 - Broken
Matt felt a bolt of dispair in his heart. He walked out of the hospital, back to his locker room. After a couple hours, we had to leave Jeff. Batista had gone to John's locker room to hang out, leaving only Jamie and I.

"I'm so sorry, Jamie..." I whispered under my breath. "It's not your fault... Jeff just cared about Matt so much, he just... jumped." she sighed. "Well," I started. "Jeff did the right thing, he saved his brother but... his life might be on the line..."

We went back to Batista and I's locker room and sat on my black bed. "I just got my room re-painted to red, so it smells like paint..." I said as I threw myself onto my bed. "Is the paint still wet?" she asked. "Nah, so... about Matt... Is Matt sulking or something? The Matt I know doesn't sulk." I answered. "Sorry to interrupt but..." Jamie asked. "Why are Melena's clothes in your closet?"

"Oh, I got some of those clothes and spraypainted them to how I like 'em. I like the clothes, their good..." I said as I picked up the black spraypaint can and threw it. "Anyways, not sure what's wrong with Matt... maybe..." she said. "He's broken hearted...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 29, 2007, 10:37:23 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwwww...cant wait 4 more^^