Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Character profile

I will be adding chapters to this storys. By the middle of summer. RIhgt now is my character profile. Check it out it's me Averio and my best friend Averi.

Chapter 1 - Character profile

Chapter 1 - Character profile


MY character Profile: One mostly me the second one is my best friend Ashley LyokoLover2134



NAME: Averio



Age: 14




Weight: More than 120




Height:???????




Favorite animal: CHAO!!!!




Favorite food: Pizza, and Raman




Favorite game: Sonic Riders




Favorite drink: Mountain Dew, and water




Physical description: Averio has black fur with fire texture on his arms and legs, he has navy blue eyes. His hair is spikier than sonic and has a fire tip. He has gray gloves and black shoes. His pants are baggy with the color black. And he has a grey muscle t-shirt. He has ears somewhat like Amy's




Siblings: not that he knows of.




Relatives at all: he knows that he's cousins with Amy.




Background: Averio was born in Central Square and was a banded by his parents at the age of five. He then was adopted by a young human couple. But he then ran away from them at the age of 11 and lived in a tree hole. He wanted to go back to his foster parents but couldn't find his way back home. But Dr. Eggman found him and told him that if he helps him take over the world he'll find his foster parents and his real parents. Averio didn't accept and told him that he'll find them his self. From then on he has been trying to find his parents and defeat Dr. Eggman.




Personality: Averio loves to hang out at Central Square. He's a kind person but if you mess with him, he'll get mad. And you wouldn't like him anymore. He's in a way kind of mean, but nice at the same time. People would say that he's mysterious. He's a funny dude. (Sometimes)




Powers: He can turn invisible, he runs faster then sonic. Can jump really high. He throws stars out of his hands. (Spiky stars) He can also make energy blasts. From his hands and eyes. Can move things around with out touching them.




Friends: Sonic, knuckles, tails, cream, charmy, Amy, and big cat, and of course his best friend Averi.

(Another OC character).



ENEMYS: Dr. Eggman, shadow, and Rouge.


_______________________________________






Name: Averi




Age: 13



Weight: about 99.91bs




Height: don't know




Favorite Animal: Seal, and Chao.




Favorite food:
Pizza



Favorite game: Sonic Heroes




Favorite Drink: Power Aid




Physical description: Averi is a hot pink. She wears a purple skirt with a red top. The skirt has red hearts around it at the bottom. She wears red boots some what like Amy, but has a purple lining. She has fox ears. Her hair goes down to her lower back. Her hair color is Pink with purple tips. She has her hair back in a head band, which is red. She has white gloves. And has a bunny tail.




Siblings: Annoying little brother named Tyler




Relatives: She only has her mom and her brother




Background: She doesn't tell about her past and her background. She is a very quiet person. (I'm the only one who knows what went on in her life.). People only know that she was abused by Eggman and ran away from him wit
h minor head injuries.



Personality: She is a very quiet person. She is always hyper. She's always up and ready for anything. Doesn't like to see people sad.



Power: She throws hearts from her hands. She can fly like Tails. She makes love powder come out of her mouth. It knocks enemies out with love. IF it's a guy she kisses him and they faint with poison. She can make people sick with her poison of love.




Friends: Averio, sonic, Amy, tails, and Cream.



She's scared of Knuckles.




Enemies: Eggman, and rouge


She likes Shadow, she thinks he's cute.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dragonman343 on May 14, 2006, 6:36:28 AM

Dragonman343 on
Dragonman343wow great profile thanks for the comments and pizz,rommen and moutain dew makes for a doging day and if I may will you allow me to draw the fist character you describe.
PLEASE..........