Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 2 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Chapter 2 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 2


While Riku slept, he dreamed of being back home on his island with Sora and Kairi. The three of them were all sitting on a tree that overlooked the great ocean sunset. Sora and Kairi were sitting on one end holding each other staring at the sunset, while Riku was on the other end also watching the sunset. Riku looked over at the couple next to him and smiled to himself. He was so happy for them to have each other…he just wished he could find someone he could feel the same with…Riku returned his stare to the sunset and gave a sigh.

This time when he looked. The sun seemed to be setting extremely fast. In seconds everything was dark. Riku looked over at Sora and Kairi to find them gone. Everything on the island started fading away.

"AUGH" Riku said grasping his chest

Riku clutched his chest in agony. It felt like his heart was being ripped out of his body. He fell to the ground and started rolling around screaming. He rolled over the edge of the islands cliff side and fell off into the water.

As soon as he hit the water he woke up with a jump to find a startled looking cloaked figure standing over him.

"AN ASSASSIN?!" riku yelled in confusion.

The cloaked figure then turned and tried to run away but riku had jumped out of bed, flipped through the air and landed in front of the mystery person, keyblade drawn.

"Who are you?" Riku demanded.

The assassin jumped back and entered a dark portal.

"DAMN!" Riku yelled.

But to his surprise, the person was thrown back out.

"Get back in there and finish the job!" said the oh so familiar voice of Xiruk. "Don’t come back until you have made the confirmed kill. If you try to sneak back again, I will kill you personally!!!"

"NO!!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!!" screamed the hooded figure on its knees. "HES GOING TO KILL ME!!! I HAVE NO CHANCE!!!"

With a maniacal laugh, Xiruk closed the dark portal leaving his henchman stranded and crying. The voice of the figure was clearly a woman’s. Being the sap that he is, Riku put away his keyblade and walked over to the front of the figure and pulled its hood down. To his amazement, he saw the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen. She had long black hair with dark red eyes and slightly tanned skin. If there was such thing as love at first sight…then it just hit Riku in face at 90MPH.

*OMG!!! This girl is fracking hot!* Riku thought to himself. *But I have to stay cool and keep my mind straight. This girl is working with the enemy. She could try to kill me any moment.*

"Who-" Riku started.

"PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!!" she girl pleaded.

"Whoa whoa whoa, who said I was going to kill you?"

"But I work for your enemy..." the girl responded.

"Well it looks like to me that you just got rejected" Riku said with a smirk.

"I was ordered to steal your heart and not to return unless I do so!" the girl said trying to make it seem otherwise.

"Well then…" Riku said pulling out his keyblade "Let’s go!"

"But I can’t fight! I don’t know how, I’ve never fought anyone before."

"But you can’t go back until you kill me" riku said still smiling.

"Like I wanna go back! I despise Xiruk! I wish he would die! He is the lowest scum that darkness has ever spat out."

"What are you going to do then?" Riku asked.

*well why doesn’t she come along? You might get some action Riku! Eh! Eh!* Zehanort said teasingly.

"Shut the hell up!!! You damn pervert!" Riku yelled back

"Uh…who are you talking to?"

"Oh uh yeah… Zehanort, you know the guy who tried to take over kingdom hearts about two years ago. Well he kinda possessed me and is now in my heart constantly haunting my thoughts." Riku responded.


"Really? So you’re the one that was supposed to be the keyblade master but instead accepted darkness and cast your world into it and then helped maleficent reveal the last keyhole?"

Riku stared back at her with a confused, almost scared face.

"Are you a stalker?!?" Asked Riku.

"No. No. Nothing like that. See when I was born, or well created, Xiruk took me in and made me his slave...While I was there I would have nothing to do so I read the books in his library and there was a whole shelf on what happened with the heartless and kingdom hearts. I know everything you did at that time."

"Wait, hold on. You were CREATED?"

"Well I am a Nobody."

"I see… and you were his slave?"

"Yeah, but nothing sexual! I was his assassin."

"I thought you said you’ve never fought before?"

"I haven’t. I always worked while they were sleeping."

*Yes how did you do it!?!? Did you use the DARKNESS!!!* Zehanort asked.

"Shut up Zehanort. She can’t hear you dumbass!" Riku replied.

"I used my power to seal their hearts…"

"Seal….hearts?..."

"Yes, kind of like Namine’s power to chain memories, I can chain the whole heart itself."

"…How does that work!!!"

"Here let me show you"

The girl then got up and walked slowly over to Riku. She got up really close to him and stared into his eyes. He was so nervous he didn’t know what to do. He just stood there as she very provocatively touched his chest right above his heart.

*What is she doing?!?!?* Zehanort asked.

A glow started to come from her palm.

*WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!? WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME?!?!? AAAAUUUUGGHHH* Zehanort yelled.

In seconds the screaming stopped and Zehanort could no longer be heard. The girl removed her hand and stepped back.

"What did you just do?" Riku asked.

"I sealed him away" She responded.

"What do you mean you sealed him away?"

"I chained his heart down to the bottom of your heart. He shouldn’t be a problem now." She said smiling. "It won’t be permanent though. With his strength I say it will last about a week."

Riku lunged forward and gave her a tremendous hug.

"THANK YOU!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Riku screamed.

"Uhhh no problem?" The girl responded nervously.

"Whats your name?!" Riku asked excitedly.

"Raix…"

"Raix! How would you like to accompany me on my mission?!" Riku asked.

"Well…I dunno…"

"But you’ve got no were else to go! You don’t have to go back to Xiruk and this place is wasteland. Think about it, after I defeat Xiruk you can come back to Destiny Islands with me and live with me and my friends! It would be great! You could seal down Zehanort’s heart whenever it’s needed if you come!" Riku explained.

"I guess your right. I’ll come along. On one condition though. If you kill that SoB Xiruk!"

"You got a deal!" Riku said.

So then the decision was made. Raix was joining up with Riku to defeat Xiruk and return to Destiny Island.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on March 29, 2007, 9:40:17 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121Dayum!!! Your a more talented writer than i am^^
keep it up man, your definitely gonna go places with this work, who knows maybe you'll get into the scripting business. i'm still spreading the word out btw. keep going dude!!XD

cloudsfan09 on March 28, 2007, 3:40:05 AM

cloudsfan09 on
cloudsfan09Raix and riku r a cute couple and what did i tell u about stabbing ppl w/ sporks!!!-_-

rikusgirl55 on March 28, 2007, 4:05:58 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55i dun't like u cloudsfan and i like stabbing ppl with sporks the sporkness

rikusgirl55 on March 27, 2007, 9:55:06 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55..If Raix and riku end up together....I will kill someone *stabs kairis sora plushie with a spork*

rikusgirl55 on March 27, 2007, 9:55:43 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55oh and good chapter btw ^^" lolz