Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wishes to Last Forever

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 3 - Wishes to Last Forever

Chapter 3 - Wishes to Last Forever
Chapter 3


"You can come back to Destiny Islands with me!"…the words rang over and over in Raix’s head.

*Wow, I’ll finally have a place were I can live and be happy…* Raix thought.

*This Riku guy is allot nicer than what the books let up. He’s a whole lot cuter than I thought he would be too!* Raix thought, this time blushing.

"You could seal down Zehanort’s heart whenever it’s needed!" this had now found its way into her head.

*That’s right, he did say that too. Maybe he just want’s to use me like Xiruk did…* Raix though to herself some more. *but he really doesn’t seem like that sort of guy…*

Raix pondered about this in her head as she and Riku walked the dead path for miles to come. Riku also happened to be in deep thought about something.

*I wonder if she really wants to come home with me. Maybe she just wants me to kill Xiruk and then ditch me…or maybe she’s tricking me and is going to kill me later…*Riku thought.

*No. She wouldn’t do that. After all she did help deal with Zehanort. Well I guess I’ll have to wait and see what happens.*

They continued walking on for while. A few batches of heartless would attack every once in a while. Raix would freak out and hide behind Riku and he would just blow them away with a darkness ball. One was left limping though.

"Hmm, that’s weird…" Said Riku as he stomped on the half dead heartless.

"What is?" Said Raix.

"I used to be able to take out more than that in one shot before."

"Hmmm. Maybe when I chained Zehanort down, some of your darkness energy was also chained down." Responded Raix.

"Well" Riku said with a sigh. "I guess it’s a sacrifice needed to make for comfort."

The pair continued down the road again. As they walked, it seemed as if the grass was getting darker and darker and the light behind them was getting farther and farther away. The road itself was turning a strange grey color. While noticing all of this, Riku also noticed Raix’s cloak. It was the same that the Organization’s.

"That cloak…" Said Riku. "It’s awfully close in resemblance to the Organizations uniform."

"Yes, Xiruk has us all wear it back at headquarters. He was created within the Organization so he wants all in his little organization to wear the same thing. Almost as if he’s remaking it or something."

"Oh, ok I get it." Replied Riku.

"I don’t even know why I’m still wearing this thing. It only brings back bad memories!"

In saying this Raix took off the cloak in one very swift clean motion. Underneath the cloak she was wearing a black sleeveless shirt that stopped above the navel and semi-tight black pants. Riku had only just glanced at her clothes though; he was more interested in something else…

*JESUS CRIST!!! And I thought she was pretty, I was wrong. SHES frackING HOT!!!!!*

Riku stood staring at Raix’s C cup breasts and round firm butt.

"HEY!" Raix yelled. "EYES UP HERE BUTTY!"

"Oh yeah…sorry" Riku said while blushing.

They continued on walking. The heartless seem to be getting bigger and bigger. Before they were fighting shadows now they are being attacked by Wight Nights and Gargoyles. The Gummi blocks being dropped are more frequent and bigger now. After about three more hours of walking and fighting and more walking, the dynamic duo decide to take a lunch break.

"I’m glad we stocked up on food before we left" Riku said with a mouthful of turkey sandwich.

"Yeah, who knows when we’ll see another town" Raix replied.

"Man...We need to find a better way to travel"

"How? There’s nothing here to use. It’s like a grassy dessert" Raix pointed out.

"We got these!" said Riku emptying his many pockets filled with Gummi blocks.

"What are these things?"

"You don’t know what Gummi blocks are?!?!"

"Well I didn’t really get out much and when I did, I used dark portals"

"Oh, well these are Gummi blocks. They are used to build Gummi ships that can travel into outer space." Riku explained.

"Ok well what good are they? We have to stay with this road, not go into space!" Raix exclaimed.

"We don’t HAVE to build a ship!" Riku pointed out. "We could build anything. They were just always used for ships."

"So you’re saying we can build some other sort of transportation?" Raix asked.

"Precisely! And I know exactly what we should build."

"And what is that?"

"You’ll find out when it’s done!" Riku said jumping strait to work with the blocks.

"I thought you said WE?"

"We, Me, whatever, besides you’ve never even seen these things before." Riku said.

"Yeah, well maybe I wanna help!" Raix said.

"Ill let you help with the tune ups; this is gonna be a surprise for you!" Riku said excitedly.

"Fine. I’ll just be right over here" Raix said walking over to a nice spot in the grass.

Raix laid down in the grass and stared up at the star filled sky. It was so beautiful…to believe that Xiruk deprived her from such a sight for so long.

*I can’t believe Riku was checking me out earlier!* Raix thought to herself.

*Maybe he really does like me…OMG I can’t believe this is happening!!! He’s like the cutest, nicest, funniest, strongest guy I’ve ever met! He’s like my dream boy!*

*Well…before I can do anything, I need to find out how he feels about me. Besides that’s the way it works I think. The guy asks the girl out, not the other way around.*

Raix laid there in the grass daydreaming about Riku while he worked on the Gummi. Back with Riku, he was just thinking about how hot and nice Raix was.

*Raix is so hot…I think I’m in love…* Riku thought to himself.

*I wonder how she feels about me. She did get kind of mad back there…*

*Eh, I’m just gonna have to wait it out and see were things go before I make my move*

Riku worked with the Gummi blocks for about another hour and a half and Raix continued to lie in the grass.

"Just a few more touches with the paint…and….Walla!" Riku said to himself.

"Raix!!!" Riku yelled.

"What!!!" Raix yelled back.

"It’s done!!!"

Raix jumped up and ran instantly over to Riku to see what she has been waiting two whole hours for. Riku walked over the cloaked vehicle and yanked off the sheet that was on it.

"OHMIGOD!!!" Raix yelled.

"Awesome isn’t it?" Riku asked.

"Yes it is!!!" Raix said excitedly.

Raix then ran closer to get a better look at the glossy black motorcycle with dark red rims and seat. She closely examined the vehicle in awe.

"How did you make this in so little time?!?" Raix asked.

"Oh it’s just one of my many talents." Riku answered proudly.

"When can we ride it?!?!" Raix asked.

"As soon as we get everything together" Riku replied.

Raix ran to were they were eating and quickly picked up all the food and put it away in bag that she had happened to have on her. While she was doing this, Riku was picking up his mess of spare Gummi blocks in no hurry.

"Done!" Raix said stopping in front of Riku with a bounce. "Can we go now?!?"

Riku walked over to the bike and got on. He started it up and the engine roared so loudly that the heartless that were sneaking up on them disappeared in an instant. Raix stared at the bike with so much excitement she started bouncing up and down.

As soon as the words "Get on" slipped Riku’s lips, Raix jumped on and grabbed Riku around the waist. Riku then revved the engine and did a burn out. They took off so fast that Raix thought her skin was going to fall of. At the end of the acceleration, Riku pulled a wheelie that got Raix very excited.

"GO FASTER!" Raix yelled into the wind up to Riku.

"AS YOU WISH!" Riku replied.

Riku pulled hard on the throttle and they jetted forward. As the speed grew, so did Raix’s grip on Riku. They went faster and faster and she squeezed harder and harder. Riku thought he was in heaven. He had never felt so happy, having such a beautiful woman cling to him so. Raix herself was having the time of her life. They both wished this experience would last forever…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rikusgirl55 on March 31, 2007, 9:00:31 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55*shoots Raix* k I,m better

Sora121 on March 31, 2007, 4:13:12 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121YAY!!! It is love!!
 
Oh rikusgirl is gonna be mad at you!!! XD
keep it up man i'm looking forward to the next chapter

Doggie on March 31, 2007, 8:22:25 AM

Doggie on
DoggieEh, im sure she'll get over it^^ It gets even better in chapter 4

rikusgirl55 on March 31, 2007, 8:58:53 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55NUUUUUUU I WON,T! *Gets one of my Guns out*