Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Words That Excaped My Lips

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 4 - Words That Excaped My Lips

Chapter 4 - Words That Excaped My Lips
Chapter 4


Riku and Raix sat on a log on the side of the road staring at the steaming motor bike.

"Wow…that was amazing!" Raix said.

"Sure was…we were going pretty fast!" Riku responded. "We should be able to go again when it cools down. I’d say it was well worth it!"

"Yeah…It was great…" Raix said as she scooted next to Riku and laid her head on his shoulder.

*What is she doing?!?* Riku thought to himself nervously. *Is she coming on to me? Well, whatever she’s doing its fine by me*

Riku sat there nervously for a second but then he loosened up and went with it. He put his arm around her waist and set his head on hers. They sat like this for the longest time. The bike was already clearly cooled down but they didn’t want to move from this position. They were the happiest people in the world at that moment. It was all ended too when Riku’s stomach gave a monstrous growl.

"Hehe, I think its dinner time" Riku said laughing to himself.

"Your right, I’m getting pretty hungry too. Raix responded.



Raix slowly lifted her head off Riku’s shoulder and got up and stretched. Riku then got up and walked over to the motorcycle and pulled their food bag out of one of the nifty compartments that Riku put on it. He then walked over towards Raix who was laying a blanket down on the grass to eat on. They sat down and started munching on some tuna sandwiches.

"Were running low on food" Riku said peering into the bag. "If we don’t find some more, were gonna have to resort to eating Gummi blocks"

"You can eat those things?!" Raix asked with a mouthful of food.

"Well sure you can! My buddy back home, Sora. He told me about on his journey when he Donald and Goofy ran out of food; they had to resort to eating extra blocks." Riku explained. "Said they tasted just like big stale gummy bears"

"Really? Hmm…"

Raix then quickly shoved her hand into Riku’s pocket and pulled out a Gummi block.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Riku asked startled.

Before Riku could say anything else, Raix popped the Gummi block into her mouth and started chewing. Riku sat there amazed, just staring at her as she looked up at the sky chewing on the block. She swallowed. Riku stared at her questioningly.

"You know I was just joking right?" Riku said.

"Yeah, but I wanted to see if he was right" Raix explained.

"Well, was he?!" Riku asked.

"Yup! He hit the nail on the head. It tasted exactly like stale gummy bears"

"WHAT! No way!" Riku said reaching into his pocket and pulling out another one.

He then popped into his mouth and chewed. Raix was right; they did taste like gummy bears.

"Wow, I can’t believe you guys were right. I thought Sora was just crazy!" Riku exclaimed.

"Well I’m sure its probably not good for us so lets stick to eating real food until we run out" Raix said.

Riku agreed and they continued eating their sandwiches. Riku told stories about being back on Destiny Island and the funny things him and Sora did.

"It seems like you and Sora are really good friends!" Raix said still laughing.

"Yeah" Riku said with a sigh. "The best of friends… I sure do miss him…and Kairi too"

"They seem like really nice people. I can’t wait to meet them!" Raix said happily

"Yup, they don’t discriminate against Nobodies either" Riku said "Besides, they both have Nobodies. They can talk to them in their heads like I could with Zehanort."

There was a short pause as they ate.

"I wish I could find my somebody…" Raix said with a sigh.

Riku scooted next to Raix and put his hand on hers.

"You have me…" He said.

Raix looked up at Riku and smiled.

"Thank you! That means allot to me, it really does"

After they were done smiling at each other, Riku stood up and stretched with a yawn.

"It’s getting late, we should clean up and go to bed" Riku said. "I wonder if we’ll get attacked in our sleep."

"It’ll be fine. As long as your here with me!" Raix said.

The two cleaned up the food and put it back in the motorcycle. They then pulled out a blanked and took it to the blanked already on the grass. Once they got there, Riku stopped and looked at the blanket on the ground, then he looked at the one in his hand, then he looked at Raix who was waiting for him, and then looked at the empty compartment on the bike.

"We don’t have enough blankets…" Riku pointed out.

"What are you talking about? All we need is two!" Raix said obviously pointing out that she doesn’t mind sleeping with him.

"Umm ok if it’s alright with you" Riku said.

"Of course it is! I don’t see anything wrong with it. You’ll be closer to come save me" Raix said.

They lay down on the blanket and stretched the other blanket over them. Riku was lying on his back gazing up at the stars and Raix was lying next to him but on her side facing the opposite direction.

*Today was awesome…It’s too bad that it has to end* Riku thought to himself. *If it could only last a little longer…oh well, at least Raix is right here with me*

Riku looked over at Raix and smiled. He truly loved this woman. He had barely met her the other day and he is already head over heels in love with her. He returned his gaze to the stars and Raix gave a little shiver. She then reached over, grabbed his hand and pulled his arm around her bringing him right behind her.

"I’m cold Riku" Raix said. "Keep me warm?"

"Sure thing, anytime" Riku responded.

There was a pause and Riku thought Raix had gone to sleep when…

"Good night Riku…I love you" Raix said.

"I love you too, G’night" Riku said as the words just slipped right out of his mouth.

Inside Riku’s head he was jumping for joy.

*I can’t believe it! She really does like me! And now she knows I like her too! YES, SCORE!!!!* Riku thought to himself.

He then calmed down and finally fell asleep along with Raix who had just gone through the same experience in her own head.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on April 4, 2007, 9:27:07 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121YAY!! ^^ Joyous days the lurve goes all around^^
 
Es ist etwas, das ich lieben würde, mit Schanen auch zu tun ^^

rikusgirl55 on April 4, 2007, 4:02:49 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55*gets out machine gun* *shoots raix with it* *then shoots u* *then shoots kairi and sora* *then shoots riku cause I,m pissed* *then shoots random person*.......Did I metion i shot raix? .....

rikusgirl55 on April 4, 2007, 4:03:56 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55yes I am a insane fangirl with about 30 guns in different styles yes this was a good chapter except 4 raix yes i shall destroy u all now good day sir! X3

Doggie on April 4, 2007, 12:30:52 PM

Doggie on
Doggieaww you hate me now??? ^^

rikusgirl55 on April 5, 2007, 7:10:15 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55maybe idk *gets out another gun*