Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Beginning Of Events To Come

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 6 - Beginning Of Events To Come

Chapter 6 - Beginning Of Events To Come
Chapter 6


Riku woke up to a massive hug from Raix.

"OUCH!!!" Riku screamed.

"OMIGOD I’m so sorry!" Raix replied.

Riku looked at his chest to find it wrapped in cloth. There was a long line of blood were he was cut.

"Geeze the fracker got me good, huh?" Riku asked.

"Yeah…I wish he didn’t have to die though…" Raix said.

"Yeah…he was a good guy…just in the wrong position" Riku said.

"I remember him at Xiruk’s castle. He was the only one that paid attention to me…" Raix said.

"So you knew him before this incident?" Riku asked.

"Yeah, He was a really nice guy…You have to help his friends Riku!" Raix demanded.

"Oh don’t you worry, I will!" Riku reassured her.

Riku tried to sit up but his wound opened and he fell back down in pain.

"Don’t try to move Riku!" Raix demanded.

"But we have to get back on the road!" Riku said.

"You can’t move! Your too hurt" Raix.

"Meh, this is nothing" Riku said.

Riku then Reached into his pocket and pulled out a potion.

"Where did you get that?!?" Raix demanded.

"A heartless dropped it?" Riku said as he opened and drank the potion.

Raix then hit him on the chest.

"WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD THAT?!? I COULD HAVE USED IT ON YOU A LONG @$$ TIME AGO!!!" Raix yelled.

"I didn’t think it mattered…" Riku said in pain.

Riku’s wounds started to rapidly heal. They had closed up decently but were still pretty bad. Too much movement and he’ll reopen them.

"Well we still have to find a town so let’s go" Riku demanded.

"Are you sure?" Raix asked.

"Pfft hell yeah, I’m not just some pansy! I can make it through this no problemo"

They got everything ready and Riku fixed the bike tire. They then got on and took off. After a few hours they had reached an ever so desired town. They found food and water and stocked the motorcycle full of it. They then found a place to sleep because it was now really late. To Riku’s surprise, it was still the same day that he had fought Doggie. As they lay in bed, Riku stared at his two newly acquired accessories.

*I don’t hear Zehanort…Raix must have taken the liberty of chaining him down while I was passed out* Riku thought to himself. *I guess I lost all ability to go into dark form without Zehanort taking my heart…I thought I was over that…Oh well, this ring gives me even more power than Zehanort did!*

Riku stared at the rings some more.

*This Oblivion thing is very strange…It seem to fuse its darkness right with the wearer’s heart…Good thing I have the Moonfire! Thanks Doggie! With this…I will for sure be able to beat Xiruk and save your friends!*

Riku put his hand down and pulled out another potion. He chugged this one and then went to sleep.

 

 

IN XIRUK’S CASTLE AT THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS



"Sir! Doggie has failed in his assassination attempt" Zexion said.

"Well, what happened to him?" Xiruk asked.

"He was brutally murdered, sir!" Zexion answered.

"I see…Then proceed with the experiment! I want those two working for me! If that scum cant do his job, then I’ll force his buddies to do it instead!" Xiruk ordered.

"Yes sir! Right away, sir!" Zexion answered as he walked quickly out of the room and back to his laboratory where he had Maza and Dark in holding tanks.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on April 11, 2007, 11:07:00 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121Hmm, You are setting us up for something, and the chapters okay. i don't care that its short at all. ^^
Any way keep up the good work dude^^ you'll have as much as me in no time^^