Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - “The Finals Begin, and the true Mitsusa!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 12 - “The Finals Begin, and the true Mitsusa!”

Chapter 12 - “The Finals Begin, and the true Mitsusa!”
Narrator: The Finals will now begin…

Ryu: I can’t wait to show everyone my power!

Torashu: Ryu, What did I just get done telling you about gloating!?

Ryu: It don't start anything but trouble…

Torashu: That's right! Now you might as well sit down and wait for your turn…

Narrator: Elena and Neji Sit next to Ryu…

Ryu: Oh, Hey there guy! How’s it goin’?

Neji: Not that bad. You?

Ryu: Nothing’ much at all! I wonder whom I’m against…

Elena: It’s a girl named Mitsusa…

Ryu: That’s Who I’m Fighting? This’ll be a piece of cake! I met her not to long ago! I wonder how good she fights?

Narrator: Ryu’s other friends made it too! The ones that lost came to watch…
Gigi: She loves pain. I heard she didn't even want to be a ninja in the first place.

Snowie: She’s creepy! She has a container of her own brother’s blood on her neck!

Luna and Hexa: EWWWW!

Tora: She is a weird girl… She cuts herself to forget things…

Ryu: Hey! Don't say that! She may be creepy to you guys, but not me! I’ve met creepier…

Narrator: Mitsusa heard that Comment and She looked at Ryu. She knew he was a good person. She walked up to him…

Mitsusa: Hey there…thank you for standing up for me…

Ryu: No Problem! If there’s anything you need help with, let me know, all right?

Mitsusa: Yeah… Did you ever lose anyone?

Ryu: Yeah…My old man…and my mother…

Mitsusa: So, you know what it’s like to lose someone dear to you…

Ryu: Yeah. You want to know who my dad was? He was a hero. Best there ever was. He killed the Dragon King himself…

Mitsusa: Oh, Wow…*eyes roll*

Ryu: I mean it! He died in that fight and my buddy was there!

Torashu: Mitsusa, He’s right…I was there…

Mitsusa: Oh…I’m so sorry…

Ryu: It’s All right. I live with it. I want to be the best Ninja ever, just like my old man! If I can be Hokage, I can achieve that dream…

Mitsusa: Do you think you can?

Ryu: I KNOW I can!

Gekko: The first fight will be between…Ryu Kozaku and Mitsusa!

Ryu: Looks like we’re up first…I guess Gekko Changed his mind...

Mitsusa: I hope you’re ready.

Ryu: I was ready the minute I got here. I hope you are, because I never go easy.

Narrator: They stare each other down in the ring. Who Will Win? It is a mystery…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

axle on October 28, 2008, 6:08:20 AM

axle on
axlewasnt ryu and mitsusa last?lol