Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - “The Finals: Kurai Versus Elena (Part 2)!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 15 - “The Finals: Kurai Versus Elena (Part 2)!”

Chapter 15 - “The Finals: Kurai Versus Elena (Part 2)!”
Narrator: Back to the Exams… They clashed in a sea of sparks from the friction of iron kunai in their hands.

Kurai: This will be all over before it REALLY starts!

Elena: We’ll see…

Narrator: Elena then used her Mind Control Jutsu on Kurai, but she was able to break it easily…

Kurai: It’s too bad you can’t use it on me…now then…*hand Signs* Summoning Technique!

Narrator: At the moment she used it, Snakes of all sizes and shapes came from nowhere. They slithered around Elena so that the only way for her to escape was to jump from danger’s grip. So she did, and Kurai was there before her! She summoned one more snake as big as her own body to grasp Elena and Squeeze the life out of her!

Elena: Let…me…go! *The Snake Bares it’s fangs and hisses loudly*

Kurai: Hm…I don't think he likes you attitude! He looks hungry too…you better find something to feed him instead before he gets a chunk out of you!

Narrator: Elena was about to be bit by the snake before she remembered a shurikan in her pocket! She tossed it down the mouth of the beast…and it choked on it! The Snake let her go and she was back on the offensive again! She ran up to her with another Kunai until another snake bit her in the leg! She felt the poison flow through her body and she felt numb until she collapsed! Kurai was the winner!

Anko: The winner is Kurai!

Narrator: Elena then got up slowly but fell down because of the poison. Kurai sat there and chuckled…

Kurai: It’s okay…I used a less disastrous snake for the job. You’ll be fine in an hour!

Elena: Well that’s good to know…

Kurai: Here, let me help you to the sidelines…

Narrator: Kurai picked her up with care and carried her to the sidelines next to Ryu. Ryu looked at the Board that said he’d be up against Axle this time…

Ryu: You okay?

Elena: …Y-Yes…

Neji: I saw everything...you did your best…*kisses her*

Elena: Neji…*blushes*

Neji: So I see you’re against Axle now…

Ryu: Yeah, He’s the guy. I think this’ll be easy enough!

Torashu: Once again, you’re gloating…

Ryu: Hey, I can gloat if I want to!

Torashu: Well, it’ll be something that’ll have to be taught to you by force!

Ryu: Okay, All right! Chill out, Torashu!

Kurai: Well, I'll be watching here! Good Luck!

Ryu: Thanks!

Narrator: On the Next Chapter, The Finals: Ryu Kozaku Versus Axle!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on November 3, 2008, 2:19:23 AM

andr28a on
andr28aNow that is how Kurai gets the job done

axle on October 30, 2008, 7:09:48 AM

axle on
axleomg im scared i cnt wait * starts bitting finger* lol ^^