Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 59 - “Torashu: Reawakened!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 59 - “Torashu: Reawakened!”

Chapter 59 - “Torashu: Reawakened!”
Narrator: Torashu was locked in combat with at least three of the demons. He held his own for a minute or so, but he couldn’t hold on forever…at the second he was beaten around, one of the monsters started to talk…

Demon 1: You are weak, Torashu…

Demon 2: The Boy will die here…

Demon 3: And so will the others…and Master will be happy….

Torashu: Ryu is a self-dependant young man; he can get out of here without me.

Demon 2: He will be slaughtered in Master’s Presence…

Torashu: Unlike what you believe, he’s a crafty boy…

Demon 1: Enough talk…Time to die…

Narrator: The Demons attacked Torashu one by one, without giving Torashu any time to think. Torashu was mighty, but he fought so long ago and lost his strength. He was crowded into a corner of the hall…

Demons: You are weak, and you shall fall…everyone will be enslaved, one and all….

Torashu: I wont let your master kill my friend…not again!

Narrator: Torashu found his inner strength to fight back. He used his size to his advantage and whipped his tail to push back the demons while he shrunk back. He used his small size to slither away from them. As he tried to escape, a demon attacked again once more, so he used his fire breath to get away. He found Ryu and went inside the Backpack. And as they ran off, he found the Naruto and company…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on January 12, 2009, 5:46:18 PM

andr28a on
andr28aRyu has finally been found....or has Naruto's group been found.....

Forestdahedgehog on January 12, 2009, 9:18:20 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogyay!they found us!WERE GONNA LIIIVE X3 lol