Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Panic and Escape

Chihiro finds Haku in the forest. But something is wrong with Haku. He has had some kind of accident and is turning into a cat. Can Chihiro save him before he turns into a cat forever? Will Haku end up chasing mice for the rest of his life?

Chapter 3 - Panic and Escape

Chapter 3 - Panic and Escape

As soon as Haku realized what was going on, he began to get scared. He started fighting against the thick ropes that bound him to the lab table. He was scared and panicking. The scientists tried to calm him down, but nothing worked. Haku was terrified and would not calm down. After a couple minutes, the rope binding Haku''s right wrist snapped. Haku still fought. He soon snapped the ropes binding both his ankles. He climbed off the table, but his left wrist was still tied to the lab table. He pulled and clawed at it, and soon it broke. Haku started running towards the door, but two of the scientists got there first and blocked his path. Haku scrambled around and ran the other way. He leapt onto the table and landed in the catlike way. The scientists surrounded the table, and one of them tried to grab Haku. However, Haku leapt over them and landed on his feet. He ran towards the staircase, but two scientists blocked him. Haku leapt up and landed on the railing. Holding onto the wood with his claws, he ran up the railing on all fours. When he was a few meters away from the top, he leapt off the railing and grabbed the banister at the edge of the second floor. Unfortunately, he just barely made it. He clung to it with his claws, holding on for dear life. The scientists crowded below him, ready to catch him if he fell. However, Haku slowly pulled himself up and climbed over the banister.

"Get him!" Someone shouted. "Don''t just stand there, you idiots! Somebody get that cat-boy! He''s too rare to be lost like this!" Four scientists came running up the stairs. Haku stopped dead in his tracks, too scared to move, watching the scientists coming towards him. Then, one of the scientists grabbed him.

"I''ve got you now, boy!" He said triumphantly in a deep, strong voice. He was a big, strong, muscular man who could easily break Haku''s neck if he wanted to. Haku began shaking in pure terror. Then, without warning, he clawed the scientist''s face. The scientist yelled in pain as four diagonal scratches crossed his face, and he let go of Haku''s arm. Haku ran, still scared out of his wits, towards a window. He reached the window and struggled to get it open. When he got the window open, he started to climb out. However, one scientist grabbed him by his tail and pulled. Haku yelled in pain that was half a cat''s pained yowl. He scratched the scientist''s hand with his claws. The scientist let go of his tail, yelling in pain. Haku tumbled out the window and hit the ground, miraculously landing on his feet. Then, he ran in the direction of Chihiro''s house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment