Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You invited the Yu Yu Gang?I

This quiz has well, 'you' in it.Only, I control what you say and do!Oh and when you see stars it means you are thinking.

Chapter 1 - You invited the Yu Yu Gang?I

Chapter 1 - You invited the Yu Yu Gang?I
(You)Holey crappamolei!Who'd you say was comeing?! [Your friend Chesa giggled and it sounded strange over the phone.] (Chesa)You heard me!I said team Urameshi is being forced to come to my sleepover! [You almost smacked your head against the wall.] (You)How'd you accomplish that feat?! [Chesa giggled again as she replied] (Chesa)It's because I am like, best buds with Boton and I bugged her for like, ever, until she agreed to make Koenma go to my party!I'm so happy! [The last word in her sentance was said in a singy-songy voice.Your eye began to twitch as you yelled] (You)CHESA!You KNOW I am an illegal demon!How could you invite the SPIRIT DETECTIVES to your SLEEPOVER party?!Besides, what will your mother say once she finds out GUYS are going to stay the night, especially since your only a spirit energy senseing human?! [You could just imagine her scared and threatend face] (Chesa)S-sorry ______!I toatally forgot about you being a none registerd demon!And my mom wont care if some GUYS stay the night because she is out of town! [You plopped down on your bed as you sighed] (You)It sounds fun but I can't go!What if I'm found out?I mean, I've never SEEN the detectives before but I've heard tales of their outstanding abilities! [You heard Chesa snicker] (Chesa)Outstanding abilities?!You could take them out with only a single strand of your hair!Wait a second...scratch that, you could only defeat two out of the four...because two of them are extreamly skilled and the other two are friggen push overs. [You grinned as you stroked your hair] (You)Do you really think I could kill two of the four famous detectives with a single strand of my hair? [Chesa nodded, but she noticed you couldn't see it since you guys were talking on the phone...so she quickly said] (Chesa)Toatally!!!And besides, they wont know you're a demon anyway if you keep to your human form. [You scratched the brim of your nose as a smirk slowley spread acrost your face] (You)You're right Chesa!They wouldn't know I was a demon if I keep to my human form.*Which I'm in now...*Oh and before I begin to get ready, who else is comeing? [There was a long pause on the other end of the line.Chesa then said nervously] (Chesa)W-well...Jin the wind demon is comeing, Yukina the ice maiden is comeing, Keiko the human is comeing, The grim reaper and my best bud Boton is comeing of course and that's all. [You practically burst her ear drum when you screeched] (You)WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS DO YOU MEAN BY 'THAT'S ALL'?!YOU INVITED MORE DEMONS AND HUMANS, NOT TO MENTION KOENMAS RIGHT HAND GIRL?!YOU'RE TRYING TO GET ME BUSTED!!! [Chesa held the phone away from her ear until you finished yelling.She then frowned and said into the phone] (Chesa)You kinow I'm not!I'm just inviteing some friends and some fun! [You actually began banging you head against your wall, causeing it to dent.Between bangs you managed to say] (You)How[BANG]could you[BANG]do this[BANG]to me Chesa?! [She sighed into the phone as she replied] (Chesa)I'm sorry I upset you...but just stick to your human form and act normal!It will be a peice of cake AND you can have some fun! [You stopped banging your now red forehead against the wall as you said in a calm tone] (You)Okay Chesa, I get what you mean.I'll be over there in a little bit to help you get ready and invite your damn guests in. [Chesa ignored the 'damn guests' part as she sqeeled into the phone] (Chesa)You rock ____!I can't wait until you get here, so hurry up! [She then hung up as you gulped and said] (You)You can't wait you damn human, but I can... [You then began to get ready at a very slow pace.][You finally got done getting ready and you arrived at Chesa's house a moment later by teleporting.Chesa screamed but when she noticed it was you she clamped a hand over her heart and gasped.] (Chesa)You mean baka demon!You scared the spirit right 'outta me!What if Boton or someone was in the room?! [You tossed your stuff onto the floor as you tilted your head to one side and shrugged] (You)I dunno...I probably would have killed them or erased their memory, I like the latter of course. [Chesa sighed and was about to say something but there was a very loud knock on the door.You could tell that the knock was comeing from the downstairs door so you calmly walked out of the room and practicly glided down the stairs.You opend the door as you put on a small, FAKE smile.You were greeted by a orange haired kid who was dog-gone-friggen-ugly!(No offense to doggys!)The guy began to drool as he stared at your face.He bent down on one knee as he clasped his hands together and said pleadingly] (The orange haired dude)Why hello pretty girl!My name is Kazuma Kuwabara and I would like for you to go out with me! [You stepped away with a disgusted look on your face.You were about ready to yell 'Hello know you Mother fracker' but someone stepped on Kuwabaras foot.] (Dude who stepped on dumb-dumb's foot)You're ging out with Yukina you idiotic toad faced creetin of a detective! [You looked at the guy who had stepped on Kuwabaras foot.He was shorter than you, but he looked very intelligent.He also had gravity defying hair with a white starburst in the front, and he had cold, crimsom eyes.You nodded approveingly to the cold eyed guy as another guy with slicked back black hair pushed him out of the way and shouted] (Dude with tons of friggen hair gel)WHERE'S THE FOOD??!! [You almost anime fell as he ran into the house.As you watched the guys receeding figure a polite voice said] (Polite voice)I'm terribly sorry for Yuske's behavior Miss." you whipped around and spotted a guy with long red hair and forset green eyes.You could tell he was a kitsune...and now that thought about it...the guy who stepped on Kuwabaras foot was a demon to...He kinda felt like a darkness/fire/telepathic demon.You rolled your eyes as you put up your mental sheilds and nodded.The guy raised an eyebrow as he said] (Polite voiced guy)You must be one of Chesa's friends.I am Suichi Miniamo /sp?/ and the guy who ran past you was Yuske Urameshi. [The guy who stepped on Kuwabaras foot mutterd something along the lines of 'Hn' and pushed past you.Kurama cleared his throught as he said] (Kurama) Oh, yes...that is Hiei Jaganishi./sp?/ [You nodded as you grabbed Kuwabara by the hair and pulled him inside slowely. *Acting human sucks...To Kurama I must seem like a weak human, although I don't really care.*Kuwabara screamed in pain as you accidently ripped out a section of his hair.You stared at the fistful of orange, greasy hair.You stared at it blankly as Kuramas eyes widend and he turned around.] (Kurama)You're strong for a human girl...poor Kuwabara... [Kurama picked the screaming and crying Kuwabara up as he walked past you and up the stairs.You just sat there kinda shocked...you then grinned broadly, you had just met these scum bags and you had already mad a bad impression...for a human girl.*Yeah right!Human my @$$!* You snickerd in your head as you shut the door and leaned against it.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Night_Wolf on August 12, 2005, 2:19:41 PM

Night_Wolf on
Night_WolfFINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*favs*

Dreaming_of_Hiei on February 8, 2005, 9:32:53 AM

Dreaming_of_Hiei on
Dreaming_of_HieiThank you tenshi-chan.I'm glad you sorta liked it! ^_^

tenshi-chan on February 8, 2005, 8:53:10 AM

tenshi-chan on
tenshi-chancool better then others
keep writing if you will