Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The day you'll be mine, part 1

Tsuzuki and Hisoka had become closer since the Kyoto incident. Their relationship deepened, and someone is not happy about it. Muraki, he has his next plan......

Chapter 1 - The day you'll be mine, part 1

Chapter 1 - The day you'll be mine, part 1
The day you’ll be mine


Summary:- Tsuzuki and Hisoka had become closer since the Kyoto incident. Their relationship deepened, and someone is not happy about it. Muraki, He has his next plan......

Pairings:- Tsuzuki x Hisoka, err.. Muraki x Hisoka later...

Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei.


Part 1




“Hi~so~ka~~,” Tsuzuki said cheerfully in a sing-song voice.
“……”
“Hisoka?”
“………”
“Hisoooooookaaaa?”
“WHAT the hell do you want, Tsuzuki!?”
“I want that one~~~~” Tsuzuki pouted, pointing at an ice-cream’s shop.
“No”
“Demo.. Soka-chan, I’m hungry~~~”
“NO and stop calling me that!”
“Soka-chan~~~”
*SMACK*
“Itaiiii~~ Hidoiii na.. soka..er..,ano.. Hisoka!” whimpered the inu-watery eyes Tsuzuki.
“……..”
“Hisoka, can..”
“For the last time Tsuzuki, no means NO!”
“Waaahhh…. UWAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~~!! Soka-cha… Hisoka hates ME~~ Waiii waii~~”
Hisoka gets annoyed and walks away from the crying, whimpering Tsuzuki, while Tsuzuki’s not paying any attention that Hisoka has left his sight.
Tsuzuki looks around and realizes that Hisoka’s G-O-N-E. “Hi-soka….? Hisoka, doko ni iru yo!?” Tsuzuki cried out and began to get panicked when suddenly a hand which held an ice-cream appears in front of him. He looked up and saw his beloved partner.
“Wai! Hisoka!!” Tsuzuki tackled Hisoka and grabbed the ice-cream from Hisoka. “Sankyuu~~ Soka-chan!! Suki da…..”
Hisoka blushed and pushed Tsuzuki away from him. “Baka! Now let’s go, Tatsumi will going to have our pay off for being late and I’ll going to have your head off for making me late!!”
Tsuzuki grins happily as he reached out his hand and firmly holds Hisoka’s as their fingers intertwined each others.


TBC.....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

silver_dreams on July 2, 2004, 5:00:13 PM

silver_dreams on
silver_dreams^.^

super kawaii!

Tsusoka goodness :)

and muxhi!

you must write more!

Rei-chan on June 19, 2004, 4:22:40 PM

Rei-chan on
Rei-chanwhat am i doing????how come i forget to put a comment??? *hits my head* ur fic is good! continue ne! gambate!!! i support u 4ever!! *hugs* ^__^=