Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Chapter 15

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 19 - Chapter 15

Chapter 19 - Chapter 15


I sighed in relief as the house became quiet once more, after the kids had left, leaving me in peace, with Gure. I put down the book I was reading and sidled into Shigure's study, where he was, for once, actually doing some work. I went over to the desk where he was working and leant against it, looking at him, but saying nothing

Eventually he got unnerved by this, and started to look busy, trying to do his best to ignore me, yet still I continued. He got up, and left the room, but I followed him, and never took my eyes off him. Until he went through door and slid it shut behind him. I sighed, and instead of stopping to open it, I walked straight through it, thinking I would fix it later.

At the sound of the ripping paper he turned around, not able to ignore me any longer. "You broke my house!" he exclaimed in an exasperated voice. I didn't reply, and he looked at me, "What?" he asked, "What do you want? You're scaring me leave me alone."

"Awww, but I'm lonely. And I want to play, and talk. Please Gure. Please. Just for a little while," I gave him my most appealing look and fluttered my eyelashes. He succumbed pretty quickly after that. We went into the lounge and he sat down, and I promptly went and sat on top of him, nearly squashing him flat.



He stood up, and picked me up in his arms, carrying me into my bedroom, rather than his. Was interesting when we got stuck on the stairs. He laid me on the bed, and, well. Stuff happened.




Later that day we were as in love as ever, with one of us following the other around. He helped me as I patched up the door, and cleaned me up when I cut myself with a craft knife. As he stuck a plaster over the deep cut, he looked deep into my eyes. He hated the sight of blood or pain.




The day was so perfect I hoped it would never end, but it did. All too quickly. We had spent the rest of the day together, or rather what was left of it, and Shigure came with me to see once again to my horse, watching me as I rode, and commenting on how the horse and I moved as one, for obvious reasons.




When we returned home, we found Yuki, Kyo and Tohru returned also, and after exchanging detail of our day, but leaving out certain parts, we sat down and enjoyed a pleasant dinner together, as a family. They were happy days.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment