Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Chapter 17

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 21 - Chapter 17

Chapter 21 - Chapter 17


When I pulled up in front of the house, Tori walked down the steps, looking relaxed for once. I walked over to him, and we greeted each other. He looked at me, and I looked at him, my eyes questioning what he was doing. “I was just giving you a quick check-up.” He explained. “



“I'm fine.”



“Ok,” he began walking back into the house, “hang on a minute, where's Shigure?”



“shoot!” I yelled, running back to the car and opening the boot quickly, letting a choking Shigure fall to the floor, nearly suffocated.



I would have checked if he was ok at that point, if I hadn't been nearly pissing myself was laughter. He looked so stupid, rolling on the floor. Ha'ri soon joined my laughter, and Gure gave us such an evil look, which only increased the amusement that we found in the situation.



Eventually we managed to get into the house and Shigure and Hatori soon disappeared to read some of Gure's “dirty” books. They really weren't that bad. I had read much worse. I decided to find my other bags and go and sort my stuff in my room. I knew that the kids were somewhere by the lake. I sat in the room that I had spent so many holidays in, thinking of the times of my youth, when I heard the shouts that meant that they were back. I walked into the entrance room, and looked at the scene before me, and one which I had seen many times, of Kyo, shouting. This time, he was having a hissy fit because Aaya had randomly turned up.



But not only was Kyo mad, oh no, Yuki too was shouting angrily at Shigure, and through it all Hatori seemed to be sleeping on the sofa, well until he opened on eye and signalled for me to stay quiet, and pretend to be asleep also. I tiptoed back into my room, and silently shut the door, and I really did fall asleep, well for about two minutes, until I was woken again by high-pitched screams coming from the lounge.



It turned out Aaya had brought a reluctant Nari along with him, insisting that she needed the holiday. She had been very quiet, and no one had actually noticed her, that is until she pointed at Tohru and started screaming, instantly setting off Tohru as well. Of course Gure and Aaya then started to panic, whilst Kyo got mad and Yuki got mad at Kyo, and ha'ri just sat there looking all wise.



So I walked in, and told Tohru not to panic, because Nari was nearly always the same around new people. I quickly explained poor Nari's disposition before giving both Kyo and Yuki a very hard kick up the backside to stop them fighting.



Gure and Aaya…well they just went back to being Gure and Aaya, and pretty soon everyone was pretty much settled, well, except Nari, and we all sat down around the table, and enjoyed a pleasant meal together, as a family.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment