Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Her

BTW, Spencer is a girl!

Chapter 1 - Her

Chapter 1 - Her
"So that's why 30% is the-" Mrs. Krasta stopped. The door swung open and a girl walked in. She had silky, long black hair. She had a blue streak down the side of it. "Hello, I'm guessing you're in this class now?" she asked. The girl said nothing. She gave Mrs. Krasta the piece of yellow paper she was holding in her hands. She had on bright blue nail polish with little black stars painted on them. Mrs. Krasta read the note, then looked up. She pointed to a seat towards the back of the room by the window. "You can sit there," she said.
"Okay," the girl squeaked out.
"What's your name?" Mrs. Krasta questioned. She looked relieved for the distraction.
"Spencer," the girl said quietly. The teacher moved on with the lesson. Spencer sat quietly in the back of the room, periodically looking out the window. Spencer wanted to be anywhere but there. She had made so many mistakes in her life, and she just wanted to go back. She couldn't go back though; only forward. She rolled up the sleeve of her black sweatshirt and looked at the scars slit onto her wrist. Stories lied behind those scars. She put her sleeve back to where it had been.
"Spencer, do you want to do the next problem?" Everyone turned around to look at the quiet girl in the back of the room.
"Umm..." she began, studying all the kids' faces. One caught her eye out of all of them. It was a kid with long brown hair and bold gray eyes. He seemed to be... studying Spencer. He looked her in the eyes and smiled, and she looked back. After realizing she was staring, she looked back at Mrs. Krasta. "Sure... I guess. What exactly are we doing?" Mrs. Krasta began to explain, although Spencer already understood it. She had been in honors Math classes for 4 years straight, but she felt like stalling. She didn't want to go in front of the class. In fact, she didn't even want to be seen. Actually, she wanted to get to know this kid with the brown hair and gray eyes. She could feel that she was totally and deeply in love with him... and she didn't even know his first name.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxEscapeTheGinaxx on February 13, 2009, 8:04:39 AM

xxEscapeTheGinaxx on
xxEscapeTheGinaxxHahaha! Mrs. Krasta? I wonder who taht is :D XD niiiice Spencer, he's mine! lol