Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chemistry

BTW, Spencer is a girl!

Chapter 3 - Chemistry

Chapter 3 - Chemistry
Spencer managed to get through the English period, but only because she was thinking about Andrew. Her mind raced with thoughts about him. He constantly flipped his hair, which made her fall more and more in love with him. As she walked out of the classroom, Andrew caught up with her. On his way out, he ran into his friend. This guy was tall with shaggy black hair. He wore a white sweatshirt and a teal DC tee-shirt. His arm was around a girl with blond shoulder-length hair and was wearing an Escape the Fate tee-shirt and a Fila jacket. Andrew talked to this guy for a while, so the girl started a conversation with Spencer.
"Hi, I'm Cameron," the girl said sweetly.
"Spencer," Spencer replied.
"I guess you're new here? I haven't seen you around."
"Yea I just moved here yesterday, but I started school today."
"Okay cool. Do you wanna eat lunch with us?" Spencer nodded. She followed Cameron to the lunchroom and sat down at the table. She didn't bring lunch, nor did she have any money to buy lunch, so she just remained seated and talked with the other girls.
"So... I see you were talking with Andrew, huh? I think he likes you!" Cameron exclaimed. Spencer was shocked.
"How can you tell? I'm clueless!"
"Just the way he always looks at you when you talk, the way he always walks with you. He never does that to any girl! He's a really good guy, though." Spencer considered this. He had always looked at her in a strange way when she talked to him. And he did seem very loveable. Should she tell this girl how much she liked him? She wasn't sure if she trusted anyone yet. But she was sure that there was some chemistry between herself and him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxEscapeTheGinaxx on February 20, 2009, 6:59:34 AM

xxEscapeTheGinaxx on
xxEscapeTheGinaxxhehehehe ^^ i wonder who the new couple is :D