Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Even More Exciting than this Math Homework

BTW, Spencer is a girl!

Chapter 5 - Even More Exciting than this Math Homework

Chapter 5 - Even More Exciting than this Math Homework
After the school ended, Spencer grabbed her backpack and got on the bus. She rode in solitude home, listening to her iPod. When the bus got to her stop, fifteen minutes later, she jumped off and ran inside the house. It was pretty big, which was unusual for her parents. Spencer chose the biggest room, since she was an only child. She kicked off her shoes by the front door and locked it. As usual, no one was home. She went up to her room and threw her backpack down on the floor. She didn't feel like starting her homework, so she placed her iPod into her iHome and listened to music. She sat herself on the window seat, which faced the direction of Andrew's house. She stared at the house and thought about Andrew. She wished he would walk outside, just so she could see him again. As she was thinking this, the French doors from his house opened, and out stepped Andrew. He flipped his hair in the surfer fashion and chased his dog around. Spencer couldn't help but laugh. Not because he looked stupid, (because that just wasn't possible for him) but because he looked cute. In fact, he looked adorable. Spencer looked at him for the ten minutes he was outside, and hoped that he didn't see her. He probably did know that he liked her, but she didn't want to give it any more support. She didn't want him telling anyone or give anyone the wrong idea. She decided to start on her homework, which shouldn't have taken her that long; but it did. She spent two hours on her homework, since her mind kept wandering to thoughts about Andrew. What was he doing now? What was he thinking about? Does he know the answer to question 21 on their math homework? She didn't and at that moment she thought of it as an excuse to call him and ask. She didn't want to go all fan girl-attack on him, though. It was just better to remain calm and act natural. Just then, her phone rang, interrupting the middle of her fantasies. She picked it up, and saw that it was Andrew.
"H-hello?" she answered in a stuttering voice. You need to chill out! She told herself.
"Hey Spencer. I was just wondering... maybe do you wanna go to the movies on Friday?" Spencer's heart raced. She was so excited. She couldn't even get words out to answer.
"Yea, sure, sounds good!"
"Awesome, I'll talk to you later."
"Wait," she stopped him.
"Yea?"
"Do you know the answer to number 21 on the math homework?" She didn't want to risk hanging up on him, this moment was priceless.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment