Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Love at Long Last

BTW, Spencer is a girl!

Chapter 6 - Love at Long Last

Chapter 6 - Love at Long Last
Spencer felt loved for the first time in her life. She had liked a lot of guys, but none of those liked her back. She knew that this would be a fresh start for her. She finished up her math homework, then jumped onto her laptop. She was writing a story, most of which was inspired by her life. She began to consider the fact that she had a terrible life. Her father had died in a car accident, and her mom had gotten remarried to another man. Spencer remembered crying for days after the wedding. She missed her dad, and she didn't need some other guy to replace him. Days after the incident, she had gotten a scrape on her arm. It had felt good, releasing all of her pain. She had gotten a butter knife from her kitchen drawer and ran began to dig at her wrists. That had been two years ago, and the scars were still visible. Spencer had always been scared of her step-dad. He wasn't a very pleasant man. He yelled a lot and could just be mean. Spencer found joy and pleasure hiding up in her room. Spencer also got a step-brother in the deal. He was two years older than her, and could just be plain annoying. Her life just never seemed to make sense.
After dinner, Spencer decided to get in the shower. After her shower, she just fell asleep. It was only 8:30, and she was tired. She wasn't too happy about it, but she wanted to sleep on her thoughts. She had crazy dreams as she slept; all about Andrew. She knew for sure, she couldn't live without him.
Spencer walked into school the next day feeling proud and confident. She saw Cameron and Crystal standing at her locker.
"Tell us EVERYTHING!" Crystal exclaimed. Spencer was confused.
"What are you talking about? Everything about what?"
"Andrew of course!" Cameron added. "We heard he called you last night!"
"Who did you hear from? I never told you." Spencer was even more confused now.
"Max told us," Cameron said, motioning her head to her boyfriend. He knew all about it before Andrew even asked you out. They're pretty good friends. In fact, we were invited to go with you this Friday!"
"Yea and I'm coming to spy on you guys!" Crystal added in.
"Sweet! This should be exciting! Where is he anyway?" Spencer began to look around. She didn't see him anywhere, and he always hung out around here.
"Oh... well he's sick today... sorry..." Crystal said sympathetically. Spencer began to feel upset and empty. Was he really that important to her?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JessicaKittyKat on March 19, 2009, 10:12:21 AM

JessicaKittyKat on
JessicaKittyKatOMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMW

xxEscapeTheGinaxx on February 23, 2009, 6:36:03 AM

xxEscapeTheGinaxx on
xxEscapeTheGinaxxheheh MY MAX! *huggles him* MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE :D