Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Midnight Meeting

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 4 - Midnight Meeting

Chapter 4 - Midnight Meeting


At dinner, there was a special speech made by Professor Dumbledore. It was about thanking the ministry for it's kind support in the Love vs. Magic project. He said it was an honor that our school could take part in such an educational event. Then, he dismissed the students to their own activities. Cyrus wasn't in the Great Hall. Kit headed for the doors and slowly, unnoticed, walked outside.

Kit saw red shining in the perch. She walked over to the tree and looked up. She saw Cyrus beaming at her. He lowered a hand to her and she took it. Cyrus was strong and he lifted her up with him onto the perch. She started to talk. “ You know, I really don't mind what the Gryfindors say about me. I don't care what happens to me because of my house. I…” Cyrus put a finger to her lips.
“ Hush Kit. All I care about is that you don't get hurt.” He held her in his arms and Kit felt herself blush. She almost pulled away from him but felt herself wanting to stay but not to let this love for Cyrus mess with her head. She looked up and saw how close she to him. Before she even knew what hit her, Cyrus kissed her. She felt like she was back in the quiddich match, falling down, but falling up at the same time. Kit started to lose her balance and felt herself starting to fall again. Cyrus's arms tightened around her and saved her. “ You can trust me, I won't let you fall.” He smiled at her and she came back down to Earth. She fumbled with guessing the time and then she gasped.

“ My gosh! It's curfew! I am in so much trouble if Snape finds me out this late!” Cyrus looked a bit hurt.

“You want to come to my common room? I would enjoy the company.” Cyrus asked with a joking tone to his voice. Kit beamed at him. She nodded and Cyrus jumped out of the perch. He held out his arms and waited for Kit. She eased down and he caught her from falling about halfway down. She held his hand for a minute and then they headed inside.

They headed down the abandoned corridors without Filch or Mrs. Norris catching them. Kit stopped about halfway up the last flight of stairs to keep her shoes securely on her feet. She sighed as they finally reached the Gryfindor tower. The stairs tired her out and she was exhausted from the long day. She grinned at Cyrus and he said the password to the portrait of the fat lady. “ Fizzing Whizbees.” Kit laughed at the peculiar password and then they headed into the common room. Once inside, voices were heard from the main room. Kit peeked around the corner and saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, Parvati, and Lavender all sitting on chairs near the fireplace.

“ Cyrus! What will I do? They are all just sitting there! If they see me… well… I don't even want to think about what they'll do!” Kit whispered in harsh tones.

“ Just follow my lead okay?” Cyrus pulled Kit from around the corner. “ Hello all. Just bringing my partner here to study and figure out these clues eh?” He grinned and Parvati giggled loudly. Ginny walked down the stairs at that moment. “ Hi Ginny. Just bringing my partner innocently into our common room. Heh heh…” He laughed a very fake laugh and then headed towards the fireplace with Kit.

“ Very good job Rus.” Kit said sarcastically. “ I am sure that they don't suspect a thing now!” Kit frowned and then brightened up again as Cyrus blushed and ran his hand though his hair. “ You know… you can come with me if you want… I know a place where we can figure these clues out alone… you want to come?” Kit added playfully. Cyrus nodded and his face turned redder than a cherry. They left the common room unnoticed.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment