Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 53 - The Black Death

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 53 - The Black Death

Chapter 53 - The Black Death
“ Kit… I’m so sorry… I’m so sorry…”
Cyrus held her for a minute or so before she began to settle down. Her sobbing reduced to sniffles and then she was more manageable.
“ Cyrus… w… we need to leave here. You said his name. That name’s cursed! Let’s leave, now!”
Kit yanked Cyrus close to her and grabbed both of their wands. She thought of Remus’s house and apparated, leaving Cyrus absolutely clueless. They landed a little ways away from the house. There was obviously protection if Remus knew what he was doing. Cyrus looked at Kit confusedly.
“ Where the bloody hell are we?”
Kit looked offended. She gave him the cold shoulder and turned away, sticking her nose in the air. Cyrus caught the drift.
“ Okay… I’m sorry Kit. Please forgive me.”
Cyrus waited for Kit to lower her head down first. When she did, Cyrus grabbed her relaxing shoulders and spun her around to face him. She now looked surprised. Cyrus kissed her. He let her go a moment later. Kit just grinned and blushed. She nodded and began to explain the sudden move from the old house. Cyrus now understood the reason for leaving to suddenly. He stood up and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a wallet that was actually very small. Kit gave him an odd look.
“ Oh, brilliant planning, Rus. You brought a wallet? What will that do for us, buy us a rubber duck at a muggle supermarket?”
Cyrus just smiled and began feeling around inside the wallet. When he then stuck his whole arm inside the wallet, Kit gasped.
“ What the…? Did you manage an expansion charm on that?”
Cyrus just grinned again and pulled out a small object.
“ Back up, Kit. Ready for this? We’ll camp way over here.”
Cyrus threw the little item on the ground and waved his wand that he had grabbed from Kit. The little object became a tent.
“ Whoa! Nice planning, Rus! That’ll hold both of us for a while?”
Cyrus nodded and looked at the tent skeptically.
“ It has a large bed, a small kitchen, and a living room with locks on every door. I got this as a birthday present a long time ago from Ireane.”
Kit just shook her head and smiled.
“ Well, Aurelia is with Lupin and Tonks. I now have you all to myself…”
Kit smirked and traced Cyrus’s cheek with her finger. He blushed and looked at his shoes. He was still shy. He beamed and walked into the tent. Kit followed, wondering what was his deal. When she got in, however, Cyrus was waiting by the door into another room. This tent was huge! Kit walked towards him and he disappeared into the room. Kit walked in as well, wondering why he was instigating a wild goose chase. Cyrus was sitting on the bed, looking slightly concerned. Kit walked over to him and sat down beside him.
“ Kit… I’ve decided to explain the outburst today… I had a nightmare…”
Cyrus continued with the explanation, only getting interrupted once because Kit insisted on putting up a dozen protective enchantments. When she was able to finally sit down and listen comfortably, Cyrus finished up his story. Kit looked concerned.
“ You said you saw a little girl? I wonder if she was…”
Kit muttered to herself and Cyrus strained to hear her.
“ What was that, Kit?”
“ Oh… nothing…”
Kit looked more spaced out than usual. Cyrus put a hand on hers.
“ Don’t worry, I’m fine now. Everything’ll be all right now.”
Kit smiled warmly at Cyrus and leaned in close to him. She kissed him gently, letting him return the kiss to her. She sighed, looking at Cyrus’s eyes. He looked concerned.
“ Rus… I know that you’re concerned… don’t deny it… please… I love you.”
Cyrus looked at Kit and felt his heart ache. Something was different when he saw her now. He didn’t see a little girl who he had a childish crush on. He saw a woman who he loved and cherished with his whole heart.
“ Kit, you mean so much to me. What’s wrong with me being just a little bit freaked out by a dream?”
Kit just smiled and shook her head.
“ Nothing at all. Sorry that I made a big deal of it.”
Cyrus smiled at Kit and pulled her close to him. He took her waist in his arms and pulled her so close that he could’ve made her swoon all over again. He decided just to kiss her though. He began to kiss her and let his hands wander a little bit. Kit just let him do as he pleased. Just as Cyrus was about to take off Kit’s shirt, a silver patronus came towards the bed in the tent.
“ What the bloody hell is that thing doing here?”
Cyrus looked up at the patronus, glaring at it. Kit heard a pretty voice emanate from the figure.
“ Hello Rus! Hi there, Kit! It’s me, Ireane! I want to see you guys soon! You should send me a patronus and let me come over! Talk to you soon!”
The patronus disappeared, leaving Cyrus astounded and Kit unsettled. Kit sighed, shaking her head.
“ Well? Maybe she could help you. You still look pale. Let’s call her. Then we can. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
Kit screamed as a large black object came into the tent. It made its way towards her and began to make a vacuum-like sound.
“CYRUS!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment