Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The first fight

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 1 - The first fight

Chapter 1 - The first fight
Winter in February was nice. Especially in Konoha. The weather was always perfect for doing anything, but for Naruto, it's going on a brand new mission. Smiling, as he usually did, he ran to the brigde, awaiting to see his sensai and two teammates: Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno.
Waiting at the brigde, he prepared to say a big "GOOD MORNIN' SAKURA!" just for her, when he saw Sasuke.
"Sasuke? Hey, where's Sakura??"
"You didn't know? She can't come on this mission." As Naruto looked at him confused, Sasuke continued. "It's a private mission for you me and Kakashi. Sakura isn't allowed to come due to her weakness." Naruto thought about it. 'A mission....with only Sasuke and Kakashi?' Finally Kakashi showed his face.
"Good mornin, Naruto, Sasuke. Are you two prepared?"
"I DIDN'T EVEN-" "HE TOLD US ABOUT THIS JUST YESTERDAY, YOU LOSER!!!!!" Naruto paused, then remembered. "Oh...hahaha...." then they were off. "Where to, sensai?" Naruto asked. "The village hidden in the rain. Two ninja have ran off, and we're on a mission to find them." "Are they strong, Kakashi?" Sasuke asked. "Not real-" Just then, a girl with bright red hair ran past them, leaving kakashi spinning. She turned at them, bravely smirking. "Leaf ninja? HA! This will be more than easy." Sasuke and Naruto fummed at this. "WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, GIRL???" "Let's just see what you guys are made out of!!!" Kakashi sighed. "Are you one of the rouge ninja from the village of rain, my dear?" "So what if I am?" She grabbed a kunai, throwing it straight for Naruto, he dogded, only to be tricked into a genjustu that left him dizzy. Sasuke ran to her. 'That loser can't do anything right, and we just got out of the village...' He charged at her, swinging his fist. She smiled, doing a few hand signs. As Sasuke tried to recognize them, she suddenly had a ball of weird chakra in her hands, and flung it at Sasuke. He flew back, coughing up blood. Kakashi lifted his head band to reveal the sharingan. "What did she..." "You all better just give up. We will not be caught, no matter what..." she ran off, leaving them in the blue. Sasuke tried to chase her, but kakashi stopped him. "No Sasuke. We haen't even left our village and she attacked us. This mission....is more than it seems." Sasuke looked up at him, then rubbed his chest where she had hit him. "Oh, by the way...." she said from afar. "My name is Airi Yuugata! If you guys are after me, then you better hurry up!" she ran off. Kakashi thought....'She...is no ordinary kid.."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 2, 2008, 8:59:00 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome
 
Â