Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - My reason for running...

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 2 - My reason for running...

Chapter 2 - My reason for running...
(In the point of view from Airi)

Racing down the path, I turned back just to see those fools' faces. Playing with them is fun, i guess. 'Specially the one with the black hair. He seems pretty strong. But I gotta get back to Patience. Maybe I shoulda listened to her, and not fight them so soon. But I can't help myself. Kakashi the copy ninja was with 'em, so I had to see what they can do.
"Patience, I'm back. What's up, where are you!?" Patience came out, rubbing her eyes. Opps, I woke her up. "WHAT!? YOU ALWAYS DO THAT!!!" "Sorry! Hahaha. I fought 'em, and they are no where near dangerous, even with Kakashi with 'em!" She rolled her eyes. I just laughed it off, then sat down tired. "Appearently, there are two other genin with him. Two boys. nothing I couldn't handle." Again, she rolled her eyes, then laughed.
(Patience's point of view)
Airi looked happy. I guess her fight went well. I wonder if they will come back? Of course, they were sent after us, and Airi just had to lead 'em in our direction. "Hey, Airi, why would you fight them so soon?" "'Cause, a nice chase will add some excitment to this little game of cat and mouse." As always, she's doing something absolutly dangerous to get some excitment. Huuuh..what do I do...
(Sasuke's pov)
Damn, I can't believe that girl got to us. kakashi didn't even fight her. "Kakashi, why did you let her get away!?" He just sighed it off, then walked off to help Naruto. He didn't tell us much about this mission. Just a mission to get two ninja. We just leave out the village, then one of 'em runs past, and kicks us around! That just..pisses me off! And who does she think she is? Airi Yuugata, huh? I'll find her, and finish her off myself.
(Normal pov)
Naruto was carried by kakashi. Sasuke trailed behind, thinking of that fight with the rouge ninja girl. 'Hm...I just wonder why she would run out so fast.' Naruto slept peacefully. Fially Sasuke caught up, staying focused on whatever might jump out next. Airi sat with Patience, planning anything. "You know they'll come back. Let's give them something to remember!" Off they went, searchng for the three ninja.
Kakashi was lost. This is a level B ranked mission, so why is he up against two rouge ninja. And one being a young girl. Plus, she just ran up to them. Something was behind those ninja. No way a young girl could be so dangerous...
"Hey! Ready for round two!?" They all looked up to see Airi and then at another young girl with bright orange hair. Kakashi sat there. 'Another little girl!? Don't tell me these are the-" "Yep, meet your other rouge ninja! Now, since your after us, let's have some fun!" They jumped down, smiling. Sasuke was ready, but Kakashi was still confused. Who are these two girls?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 2, 2008, 9:38:24 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013hmmmm