Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Poke'Rebellion!!

An odd morning show in the Kanto Pokemon world...I was hyped on sugar when I wrote this so don't blame me if it's weird and/or dumb.You know I don't own this wonderful creation known as Pokemon so I really didn't have to say that,now did I?

Chapter 5 - Poke'Rebellion!!

Chapter 5 - Poke'Rebellion!!
After Ash's "journey" for Pikachu's poke'mon food, he decided to take a small
trip to Cerulean mall (god knows why). "Come on, Pikachu," Ash shouted,"Let's go to the mall *I might be able to hook up a few babes*". "Pika..." Pikachu sighed, why is Ash so intent on getting a girlfriend when all the girls he asked
just rejected him. Actually, Pikachu didn't want to go,it was tired of following Ash around,going to places it didn't want to go. Pikachu firmly sat in it's spot. "Hey Pikachu, aren't you coming with me?" Ash was yet again confused, his Pikachu was acting very strangely lately. Not knowing where to turn, Ash went to his most reliable source-his mother.
On the way to his mother's house Ash realized a few things: He wasn't immediately attacked by his mother's Mr.Mime and the house wasn't clean.Also, a sweet aroma surrounded the house."Mom, is everyting OK in here-holy shoot!!" Ash gaped open-mouthed at the mass amounts of food on the table cooked by his mother, completely overlooking the act that Mr.Mime was forcing his mother to cook it."Mom uh...I haven't eaten in a while and...shoot! TO HELL WITH THAT, I'M EATIN'!!" With that, Ash charged at the table. An invisible wall materialized around the table and Ash slammed into it with incredible force. "Ow, where'd that come from?..."Ash was furious at Mr.Mime and the feeling was mutual. Mr.Mime launched a psychic attack at Ash, sending him flying out the door, and began to feast. Outside, Ash lay on the ground faceplanted in the dirt. "Dunm dat frmickin Pokimen!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment