Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Dream

Lillyfall, a young MIstClan warrior, sets out on a dangerous journey, with only the words of Eaglefeather, StarClan warrior, to guide her.

Chapter 1 - The Dream

Chapter 1 - The Dream
Chapter 1
The dream
It was an eerie dark night. The full moon cast pale light across the land.
Figures bounded along the field, tails streaming out behind like comets in the indigo sky.
A very pale brown she-cat paused for a heartbeat, taking in the scents of cats around her.
All where familiar to the young warrior. Her leader; Opalstar Their deputy, Shadewing. The medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice, Goldencloud, and Rainpaw. Then the many warriors dashing along in their mists.
Lillyfall hurried to catch back up. She recalled the strange dream she had had back in the warriors den before they left for the gathering.
Lillyfall flashback&
She stood rooted to the spot, tail twitching. The familiar fields of MistClan where visible through the thick hanging fog. She blinked her bright amber eyes, and saw a figure walking towards her.
Welcome, Lillyfall. Meowed the cat, his tail wrapping around his paws as he sat a pace away from her.
W-who are you? She asked, trying to stop her voice shaking so much. The large black tom dipped his head, and mewed,
My name is Eaglefeather. The name stirred something in Lillyfalls memory. Eaglefeather, MistClans deputy before the TreeClan raid.
Eaglefeather? Is that really you? She asked, awe shinning in her eyes.
The deputy smiled, and nodded.
It is true. I was sent by StarClan to give you a message. Confusion butted away her awe.
But, why dont you just give it to Goldencloud or Opalstar? Why me? She asked uncertainly.
Eaglefeather shook his head slowly.
I can not tell you that. All I can say is that; only when the sun and the moon come together in harmony, will the missing go unmissing.

He dipped his head once, more, and began to walk away into the mist, fading slowly.
Wait!
She cried, desperate for more. She began to run after him, but she got no closer then she had already been.
But he did not answer, and slowly, he faded from her vision.
And it was at that moment she awoke from the dream.
End Lillyfall flashback&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment