Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - naruto and chii meet

i'm not sure which category this would go under so i put under one that fitted it the most.

Chapter 1 - naruto and chii meet

Chapter 1 - naruto and chii meet
Main Characters:
Naruto
Chii (my ninja character)
Sakura
Sasuke
Hinata
Side Characters:
Bob (butler, waiter, house keeper etc.)
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata (and some other random background ninjas.) are in class, Naruto is fiddling around with paper air planes in his desk, Sasuke is trying to perfect his fire dragon jutsu but since he cant perform this in school. He draws it on paper. Sakura is looking a Sasuke, and Hinata is looking at Naruto, well anyway back to the story.... the doors opened and in walked a black and pink ninja...who looked some what like Hinata and Sakura mixed together, it was Chii... the new girl in school nobody had talked to her since she had got there. Her seat was right next to Narutos.
Hey whats your name? Im Naruto and Im going to be Hokagae of the hidden leaf village!! Where are you from?

Chii looked Naruto as if she was confused
Im Chii... Im from the hidden leaf village and Im going to be Hokagae!!!!

But I want to be Hokagae its my dream!!! Naruto yelled and then slammed his head down on his desk.

It may be your dream but it is also mine too. Chii peacefully told him.

Okay! Thats it do you want to battle!! Im not going to let anybody tell me I cant be Hokagae!

I will battle you although Im not sure you quite comprehend what Im trying to say.

Naruto I hope you realize she just called you stupid. Sasuke pointed out.

What?? Okay no person who calls me dumb is going to get away with being Hokagae!!! After school....its on.

After school...

You cant be Hokagae! Naruto yelled

Dont you dare say that! I will not give up; I will not go back on my word for it is my nindo my ninja way. Chii said.

Enough talk. Naruto yelled. Lets fight!

Samurai shadow clone jutsu!
Good move Naruto but, not good enough!
Summoning Jutsu!

And out came a great big black and pink dragon.

Will continue this battle later! Naruto screamed as he ran off...he bumped into a big oak tree on his way there.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on December 20, 2007, 11:37:42 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThis is good.

Gaz_and_Gir on July 14, 2007, 6:05:53 AM

Gaz_and_Gir on
Gaz_and_Gir:( no one ever comments on my stuff!